Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

As a random obscure foreign name:

Mohamed Elyounoussi- 20 year old winger for FC Molde in the Norwegian Premier League would be a great signing. Scored 17 goals in 35 games from midfield- could see him really tearing this league up

I know of him from playing FM.

He always signs for Schalke or someone like that. Would love it if we could tempt him here though !

I know of him from playing FM.

He always signs for Schalke or someone like that. Would love it if we could tempt him here though !

I've never seen him in my FM database- wish I had; I'd have been trying to sign him pretty much every save considering his potential in game!

Out of our league, I'm afraid. Probably heading for Bundesliga or serie A, but would love it if he came.

I'd argue that he'd be available for a couple of million and it'd be a real statement of the intent we have- it's the sort of signing the top 4 in this league could make and that's where we want to be.

But probably got my head in the clouds  :duntmatter:

With Newcastle an absolute basket case, we might be able to pinch a few from there.

Sam Ameobi (LW)  is out of contract

Gabriel Obertan (RW) would probably cost 7-800k

Both would be significant improvements on the wingers we have.

Guest Daniel Walker

With Newcastle an absolute basket case, we might be able to pinch a few from there.

Sam Ameobi (LW) is out of contract

Gabriel Obertan (RW) would probably cost 7-800k

Both would be significant improvements on the wingers we have.

Both pretty crap mate

Much rather see knockert and Elliot Bennett

This is the most b0ll0cks thread and is every pre-season.

"My mate heard" does not make it worth reporting.

"I heard a strong rumour" what on earth is a strong rumour????? What turns a rumour into a strong rumour?

Somebody putting something on Twitter they made up does not make it gospel.

I think I'll just come back in August lol

In terms of FFP, we may have to bend the rules, if we want to get promoted. Certainly QPR ignored them, with minimal sanctions, and I'm pretty certain Bournemouth and Watford will have broken them, or at least found a way around them.

QPR are staring down the barrel of a points deduction or worse if they get relegated. They got away with it on the way up because they left the Football League.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/mar/02/qpr-football-league-ffp-negotiations

That supposed reduction of losses is just because they claim a write-off of a director's loan is "income" of 60 million quid.

Edited by WC1Owl

Guest shakesby

This is the most b0ll0cks thread and is every pre-season.

"My mate heard" does not make it worth reporting.

"I heard a strong rumour" what on earth is a strong rumour????? What turns a rumour into a strong rumour?

Somebody putting something on Twitter they made up does not make it gospel.

I think I'll just come back in August lol

Aye, I'd suggest you do that lad. If you don't like the topic don't post in it and don't read it would be my advice.

Guest shakesby

The lad from Watford us him he went to 'Wall on loan and did well against us at the Den.

No, it wasn't him. I'm going to have a look at their roster and see if I can remember the guys name.

Realistic signings I would like to see us try and sign are:

Mcgugan (Maybe free or nominal transfer fee)

fernando forestieri (The watford striker who always scores when he plays against us)

Ben Marshall (£3 million (maybe))

Massimo Luongo (£1.2 mil) (Swindon midfielder, always impresses me when I see him play)

Luke Garbutt (Free or nominal, (He's under 24 so we may have to pay compo)

Garner (If PNE don't go up he may want to move on to bigger things.Has 1 year left on his contract so could get a bargain)

Pritchard. (For me the best winger in the division, Spurs may be reluctant to sell though)

Guest shakesby

Not Forestieri then?

Aye it was him. Just reading he's had an injury hit year and this lad said the same, hence why we're after him and there's half a chance. Does add up, probably seems a little out of our league though.

Guest wilyfox

fernando forestieri (The watford striker who always scores when he plays against us)

Massimo Luongo (£1.2 mil) (Swindon midfielder, always impresses me when I see him play)

Garner (If PNE don't go up he may want to move on to bigger things.Has 1 year left on his contract so could get a bargain)

Pritchard. (For me the best winger in the division, Spurs may be reluctant to sell though)

I wouldn't call Garbutt realistic. Too much prem interest.

Guest shakesby

Ben Marshall wouldn't cost anywhere near £3m. He isn't starting for Blackburn too regularly anymore.

Aye it was him. Just reading he's had an injury hit year and this lad said the same, hence why we're after him and there's half a chance. Does add up, probably seems a little out of our league though.

I'd hope there are relatively few players now that are really out of our league.

He is definitley out of our league he's in the Premiership and we're in the championship 😁

Expect Luongo to go for quite a bit more than that.

Guest wilyfox

Ben Marshall wouldn't cost anywhere near £3m. He isn't starting for Blackburn too regularly anymore.

I think it's inevitable we'll move for Marshall. Whether we'll get him is another matter. Suspect Rhodes and Gestede will leave fetching Blackburn about £15m the pair. That might be enough to keep the football league happy for a bit. May not need to sell anyone else. Time will tell.

Edited by wilyfox