Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Zayatte will leave, we need another centre half to challenge Loovens and Lee's and to cover when Loovens isn't fit

That's if Loovens extends , i don't think that's cut and dried to be honest

I'd like to think Sammy ameobi will be signed, that would be good! This is the ideal opportunity for Gray to get him, could get Knockaert while your at it aswell, with mcgugan and lee in the middle, semedo on the bench to seal the win when needed, plus melo. Midfield sorted :)

Heard again today the rumour about James Forrest at Celtic ... from a different source within the club.

Looks like this one's got legs.

I'd pass out if we signed him.

Then reread the news story.

Then pass out again.

Would he leave champions league football for us though?  :duntmatter:

How good is the lad?

I don't really know much about him but he doesn't seem to have played too much for Celtic recently (13 league games according to Wikipedia). Considering our last acquisition from Scotland played pretty much every game in the Scottish Prem and can't really find a place in the starting 11, I'd be a bit unimpressed about signing someone who won't even make 15 league appearances this season. I know that St Johnstone and Celtic are completely different kettles of fish, but on paper I really don't know what James Forrest would offer us?

Someone who is far more knowledgeable than me set me straight and make me excited about this potential signing please? 

How good is the lad?

I don't really know much about him but he doesn't seem to have played too much for Celtic recently (13 league games according to Wikipedia). Considering our last acquisition from Scotland played pretty much every game in the Scottish Prem and can't really find a place in the starting 11, I'd be a bit unimpressed about signing someone who won't even make 15 league appearances this season. I know that St Johnstone and Celtic are completely different kettles of fish, but on paper I really don't know what James Forrest would offer us?

Someone who is far more knowledgeable than me set me straight and make me excited about this potential signing please? 

Been injured this season but had a reyt season last season. In the champions league as well as in the SPL, won multiple awards.

Very small lad though, but very talented. Incredible pace. 20 goals in 90 odd games from a young winger isn't a bad return.

Edited by FlyingOwl

How good is the lad?

Go on youtube mate .