Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Selling May would be stupid. And less than 500k is laughable.

22 year old, 80 plus career goals already, just broke in to national squad, and played his first season of championship football for one of the poorest attacking sides I've seen.

I think some people expected too much from May, and that is perhaps why some judge him so harshly. Realistically, he's shown more than enough to suggest he can score regularly at this level given the right sort of service. If anyone truly believes that he's been so bad that he should be sold, then you really shouldn't be commenting on football imo. Cos you ain't got a clue.

Its not the service though with either May or Nuhiu. Both have consistently missed either sitters or even hitting the target when handed clear cut chances. It might be a confidence thing or a concentration thing but service (though it could be far better) was not the reason why they didnt score enough last season

Its not the service though with either May or Nuhiu. Both have consistently missed either sitters or even hitting the target when handed clear cut chances. It might be a confidence thing or a concentration thing but service (though it could be far better) was not the reason why they didnt score enough last season

Also, the better strikers make their own opportunities.

Can he defend?

From Bristol City fans...

'One of the finest centre-half performances I have ever witnessed today. A true master-class'

'What a legend he is fast becoming'

'Think we could be defending some big bids for him in the summer. He's gaining plaudits everywhere, still young and improving and looks ideal captain role model. Would not be surprised to see a big club come in with 2-3m in the summer. Personally wouldn't sell'

Strikers miss sitters. It's a fact of life. The sitters they miss stand out more when they aren't getting the service to make amends. I think the problem is partly that they're not brilliant, partly that they'd convert chances at a higher rate if the service was better (they're rusty / lacking confidence / trying too hard etc) and partly simply due to lack of service.

I'm not an apologist for May and Nuhiu - I don't think they've shown they're good enough to to take us to where we want to go but sweeping the issue service to one side ignores our major failing. I think both would score far more (and increase the rate at which they score from chances) if we sorted our midfield / fullbacks out.

'One of the finest centre-half performances I have ever witnessed today. A true master-class'

'Think we could be defending some big bids for him in the summer. He's gaining plaudits everywhere, still young and improving and looks ideal captain role model. Would not be surprised to see a big club come in with 2-3m in the summer. Personally wouldn't sell'

Good stuff...I'm in.

2mil !?

Chansiri could find that down back of his settee.

Sign him up

I am actually related to Aden Flint, think he was my grandma s sisters grandson. I used to stay at his dad Nigel's house when we visited pinxton. Unfortunately I have not seen them since Aden was about 7 when my grandma passed away and everyone lost contact as we live in Bradford

Wolves winger Bakary Sako stuns Aston Villa and West Brom with huge wage demands

Sako is understood to be seeking over £50,000 a week plus a significant signing-on fee this summer

Wolves winger Bakary Sako has stunned Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion with his wage demands, which are threatening to wreck his hopes of a Premier League move.

Sako is understood to be seeking over £50,000 a week plus a significant signing-on fee this summer and both Villa and Albion are cooling their interest in the free agent.

The 27-year-old is out of contract at Molineux in July and targeting a move to the top flight, claiming he has also had offers from overseas.

Sako’s representative has spoken with both Midlands clubs but any deal appears unlikely unless he lowers his demands.

Albion would have to make him their highest paid player if they agreed to the current package.

Sako said: “They [Villa and Albion] are both interested but there are other Premier League clubs as well.

“I have some offers from the Premier League and some from abroad, but I want to play in the Premier League.”

The Mali international scored his 15th goal of the season in Wolves’ 4-2 win over Millwall on Saturday.

He currently earns £25,000 a week with Wolves, who finished the campaign outside the play-off positions on goal difference behind Brentford and Ipswich.

Edited by EcclesallOwl

Wolves winger Bakary Sako stuns Aston Villa and West Brom with huge wage demands

Sako is understood to be seeking over £50,000 a week plus a significant signing-on fee this summer

Wolves winger Bakary Sako has stunned Aston Villa and West Bromwich Albion with his wage demands, which are threatening to wreck his hopes of a Premier League move.

Sako is understood to be seeking over £50,000 a week plus a significant signing-on fee this summer and both Villa and Albion are cooling their interest in the free agent.

The 27-year-old is out of contract at Molineux in July and targeting a move to the top flight, claiming he has also had offers from overseas.

Sako’s representative has spoken with both Midlands clubs but any deal appears unlikely unless he lowers his demands.

Albion would have to make him their highest paid player if they agreed to the current package.

Sako said: “They [Villa and Albion] are both interested but there are other Premier League clubs as well.

“I have some offers from the Premier League and some from abroad, but I want to play in the Premier League.”

The Mali international scored his 15th goal of the season in Wolves’ 4-2 win over Millwall on Saturday.

He currently earns £25,000 a week with Wolves, who finished the campaign outside the play-off positions on goal difference behind Brentford and Ipswich.

No ta....

Good player but 50k a week? Ludicrous.

Guest wilyfox

Sounds outrageous, but when you consider top earners on 200k and the likes of Robbie Savage used to earn 50k at Blackburn...tiz probably the going rate in the prem these days. The money is obscene.