Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

Somebody who doesn't read Owlstalk told me the very same thing tonight. He might have just heard the same from somebody else who does read Owlstalk, but that's what I got told before logging on tonight.

Rumours I've heard so far - Forrest, Paterson (again), Marshall (again) and a lad from Watford. Can't remember who. All from different lads, but they might have just got it off here so could be testicles.

Sadly, you might be right Hopefully the new guys will have set their sights a little higher

Guest SGEMMELL_OWL94

we should go in for jason denayer who has been on loan at celtic, he has been class this season.

Guest SGEMMELL_OWL94

we should go in for jason denayer who has been on loan at celtic, he has been class this season.

Guest SGEMMELL_OWL94

Heard again today the rumour about James Forrest at Celtic ... from a different source within the club.

Looks like this one's got legs.

he had loads of potential, but he has had injuries And he has not improved much over the years, would rather have kris commons.

It's going to be a very underwhelming summer for some on here.

Look at our January signings, authorised and underwritten by Mr C.

None of them have improved us, and none as of yet have shown even the potential to do so going forward, barring one performance out of Melo at home to Brentford

None of them have improved us, and none as of yet have shown even the potential to do so going forward, barring one performance out of Melo at home to Brentford

Yes quite, which, I'm hoping,is the reason the owner has brought in Roeder and Pearson to keep an eye on what Gray is up to

Thats definitely a glass is half empty take on those January transfers.

"authorised and underwritten by Mr C." Just exactly how much commitment would you have considered reasonable given that he was buying players for a club he didn't yet own? I totally agree they haven't set the world on fire but it's completely unfair to use those a measure of any future transfer activity. IMO

Edited by Jason Howe

Guest Daniel Walker

Elliot Bennett

Sone aluko

Alf

KNOCKAERT

MCGUGAN

Maybe a new left back not sure who

I'm hoping, having assembled an expensive recruitment team, that we will set our sights slightly higher than some of the more "realistic" rumours on here

If you look at the ffp rules, I'd suggest next season will be a modest recruitment, the following season will be one that we may go for it.

Guest wilyfox

If you look at the ffp rules, I'd suggest next season will be a modest recruitment, the following season will be one that we may go for it.

That makes no sense. New FFP rules cover the next 3 seasons, and Roeder said we go for it next season, the year after as a fallback should we fail.

That makes no sense. New FFP rules cover the next 3 seasons, and Roeder said we go for it next season, the year after as a fallback should we fail.

Normal rules apply 2015/16. Losses of £3m with owners able to cover another 3m.

From 16/17, losses will be permitted at an average of £13m a year.

Guest wilyfox

Normal rules apply 2015/16. Losses of £3m with owners able to cover another 3m.

From 16/17, losses will be permitted at an average of £13m a year.

Nah uh..

The existing Championship FFP framework will remain in place for the 2014/15 and 2015/16 seasons.

Any sanctions for accounts relating to the 2013/14 season will continue to take effect as intended (and in accordance with the amounts specified at the time).

The maximum deviation under the regulations will remain at £6m for 2014/15 and will increase to £13m in 2015/16, in line with the maximum loss (£39m over 3 seasons) permitted under the new rules.

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/news/article/2014/20141106-championship-financial-fair-play-rules-rg-2066799.aspx#DVff8tk1vUBQoTvz.99