Official Summer 2015 Transfer Rumours Megathread

I think Gray must choose between May and Lavery; very similar. We probably need 2 strikers. Having 4 under contract may limit us to one addition up top. Something's got to give.

Would be an easy choice for me.

Aden Flint please!!! Scored a hat trick from centre back today. 16 goals this season from centre back in all comps...

He'd be right at the top of my list of centre halves we should be after.

Proper leadership material, solves our defensive goal scoring woes, still young...

Would command a large fee though considering Bristol are up and no rush to sell their best player this season.

Edited by FlyingOwl

Aden Flint please!!! Scored a hat trick from centre back today. 16 goals this season from centre back in all comps...

Was an interesting piece of the BBC website, Cotterill explaining about what it takes to put a side together that can win the league

Bristol City have been something else this season. Two trophies won along the way, I think they'll be definite play off contenders like Wolves and Brentford were and that's without strengthening.

He's certainly done a great job there Think they've spent a few bob, which probably means you'll be there or there abouts, but to win it so comprehensively, is pretty impressive

He's certainly done a great job there Think they've spent a few bob, which probably means you'll be there or there abouts, but to win it so comprehensively, is pretty impressive

The sad thing is, we probably couldn't prise any of their better players even with our 'wealth'. Joe Bryan, Korey Smith and Aden Flint would be bloody fantastic. 

I was going to write Luongo down as £3 million but I also believe he is in his last year at Swindon and if they fail to win promotion he may be trying to force an exit.

I agree that he'll be going, even if they are promoted. A few clubs were interested in January, but Massimo and Swindon said no. He was showing a degree of loyalty, and also wants the moves that are best for his development. The timing wasn't right. Also think there is an understanding (between club and player) that he is likely to move this summer regardless of Swindon's position. Would love him here but, with some Prem interest, I just don't know.

I think it's more a case of, how do we improve our prospects significantly With only one of the five contracted strikers, out of contract, how are we going to upgrade our strike force? If Madine goes, it will leave us with four, relatively young inexperienced strikers, who all ...

Oh jeez, I don't know. Maybe we should ummm buy one or two more strikers!?!

There is no need to move others out beforehand if we have funds available.

Guest HATETUNALOVECHANSIRI

Thats Reda Johnson-esque!

Ah but with the amount of penalties he gave away he ended on -3 lol

Lewis McGugan deal agreed with Watford is what i heard today

Thats the first deal we must get signed ,sealed and delivered. McGugan is vital to our ambitions next season.