Lots of rumours up here we are targeting Röhl in the summer to take over .

Probably won't happen but what's your thoughts on him . Seems to have got yous back into a decent place with practically the same squad his predecessor had 

Edited by Safcfaninpeace
  • Haha 1

I’d be gutted to see him go after looking like we were down with just 3 points from a possible 33, for him to take over and get us back in the fight is remarkable.

As I say, I’d hate for us to lose him but for him to achieve his potential he probably needs to move to a club where the chairman isn’t making it near impossible for him to be the manager he can be and sadly that’s exactly what he’s got here.

• Like 5

46 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Probably won't happen but what's your thoughts on him . Seems to have got yous back into a decent place with practically the same squad his predecessor had 

Fuckoff 

• Love 1

He’d only be interested if chansiri plays his normal role other than that starting next season in this division with agreed vision and budget he won’t be leaving. 

58 minutes ago, Safcfaninpeace said:

Terrible manager mate, totally out of his depth. The only reason we tolerate him is because he hates teams that play in red and white stripes and thinks that Newcastle are the only team worth following in the North East.

• Haha 1