Danny no better than xisco

It’s not Danny it’s the squad.

We are old, not fit enough and have some really suspect players.

keep the faith with this man - if we can get 4 players from his black book in Jan  - we might just go in an incredible run from Jan. Watch this space - Danny is the real deal.

Gutted but keep the faith. UTO

• Like 2

He had such a low benchmark coming in, that 3 points from 6 games and playing marginally better, seems to be deemed a success by some fans.

It's difficult to know exactly how good a manager he is, because the players are inadequate for this league. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Luke said:

Not his players bla bla

Same rubbish playing around the back causing unnecessary pressure 

No striker upfront, windass never will be one 

Playing a cb at wingback 

Playing wilks and not dropping a out of form goalkeeper 

Xisco would have got crucified for this

Sorry but not good enough 

you really are thick as pig manure if you think Xisco is no different 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Luke said:

Not his players bla bla

Same rubbish playing around the back causing unnecessary pressure 

No striker upfront, windass never will be one 

Playing a cb at wingback 

Playing wilks and not dropping a out of form goalkeeper 

Xisco would have got crucified for this

Sorry but not good enough 

You are rightly being crucified for the way you’ve set your message out, he’s no Xisco, but you make valid points.

The team may be awful right now for a variety of reasons but you can at least pick round pegs for round holes. I have no idea why some of these players are playing where they are or why they are even in the squad.

Röhl was always great on paper and talks a great game, I’m also happy we have him and his team given our position. The fact is this is his first management role where HE is the main man and we may have to face up to the fact that even though he has pedigree and a great attitude, he isn’t actually Klopp. He might not actually be the amazing manager we are willing him to be. Or more likely, he might not be able to be that manager in this putrid ********-soaked Chansiri environment.

• Like 1

I think Röhl is an improvement over Disco BUT - even in seasons past when we've not been poo ourselves - teams have often ended their own poo runs when they've played against us. And before today Birmingham were win-less under Rooney and on 1 point from 15, so you could see what happened this afternoon coming a mile off.

• Like 1

Results wise, we're not doing a great deal better under Röhl, but performances have been a lot better, for the most part.

We're actually competing with teams and trying to create enough chances to win games.

Unfortunately, the quality which was required over the summer didn't materialise, and the confidence which remained among the squad was knocked out of them by ten games of defeatist, defensive football under Muñoz.

I'm encouraged by a lot of what I've seen under Röhl, but he's got no hope with this squad, has he?

• Like 2