Danny no better than xisco

Zzzz

If you think there’s no difference between him and Xisco, I’d recommend you go and see the doctor.

The issue is a crap team - we don’t have a team good enough for this league. Every player we brought in was either:

1) random player from a poor team in another country

2) players out of favour at their own club.

Xisco was hands-down the worst manager we’ve ever had at this club and unfortunately we’re paying the price for that with our current team.

Hard to blame Röhl - at least we play with intensity and look sharper when going forward (no end product).

Edited by tom
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Daz said:

Abysmal second half. We stopped working and allowed them space to play. Definite questions about fitness here.

All down to really poor summer recruitment, too many ageing players can't play pressing style  for 90 minutes. Think he needs to be more pragmatic and play to the strengths of players available, results are paramount.DR can implement his style but that will only come if he is given time and transfer windows to change things. For now I believe he should go for pragmatism, play players in their natural positions and play to their strengths, which is not playing it out from defence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ThruThinAndThinner said:

I think Röhl is an improvement over Disco BUT - even in seasons past when we've not been poo ourselves - teams have often ended their own poo runs when they've played against us. And before today Birmingham were win-less under Rooney and on 1 point from 15, so you could see what happened this afternoon coming a mile off.

I'm not a betting man at all, never done it in my life. I'm giving serious consideration to setting up an account and putting a fiver on our opponents for the rest of the season. I reckon that would cover the price increase on my early bird should I choose to renew. 

Or pay for a weekend away with the Mrs 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Luke said:

Not his players bla bla

Same rubbish playing around the back causing unnecessary pressure 

No striker upfront, windass never will be one 

Playing a cb at wingback 

Playing wilks and not dropping a out of form goalkeeper 

Xisco would have got crucified for this

Sorry but not good enough 

Wrong. He's getting the best out of the players. They're just not good enough.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, latemodelchild said:

I'm not a betting man at all, never done it in my life. I'm giving serious consideration to setting up an account and putting a fiver on our opponents for the rest of the season. I reckon that would cover the price increase on my early bird should I choose to renew. 

Or pay for a weekend away with the Mrs 

Wouldn't win much from a fiver

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Luke said:

Not his players bla bla

Playing a cb at wingback 

Saddest thing? 26 laughing emoticons......We may actually go the entire season without winning a match

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, camffiti said:

It feels like, after 25 years of sh*te, the fanbase have lost all patience 

Whoever is manager ... Just give them 3 years

Worked with darren moore tbf, chansiri gave him the time he needed. Could easily have pulled the trigger after the Sunderland game

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, maldenowl said:

Wrong. He's getting the best out of the players. They're just not good enough.

NO he isnt,he could stop playing it out,could stop playing one up front,etc he could play more direct,....What you mean is he is getting the best out of the players(he selects) playing the systym and tactics he decides.

Maybe he is,thats not the same thing as getting the best out of the available players is it?

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Luke said:

Not his players bla bla

Playing a cb at wingback 

you’re either a sad pig or a thick as fizz Wednesday fan. Either way. Do one you mug 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, tom said:

Zzzz

If you think there’s no difference between him and Xisco, I’d recommend you go and see the doctor.

The issue is a crap team - we don’t have a team good enough for this league. Every player we brought in was either:

1) random player from a poor team in another country

2) players out of favour at their own club.

Xisco was hands-down the worst manager we’ve ever had at this club and unfortunately we’re paying the price for that with our current team.

Hard to blame Röhl - at least we play with intensity and look sharper when going forward (no end product).

Only one person to hold responsible for our current predicament...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, the_vinyl_frontier said:

Yeah, it's starting to look that way. He's had 6 of the easiest fixtures and we've got 3 points. 

Oh yeah, but 'were playing better'. So fkin what, were losing every week. 

Should have just got Warnock

Well warnock says he's up for another job so who knows, stranger things have happened. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Screen Door Slams said:

The answer is staring him in the face, as it was Munoz..................revert to 3-5-2 , it wont magically improve the players skillset , but it WILL give this squad the best chance it has got to win points.

Not just Munoz mate,DM too...