Danny no better than xisco

Just now, parajack said:

Good points mate,but i just have a feeling DR wont be around very long....Either a post back with the German Nation Team,or someone else fancying him..maybe as no2 in the Championship with a view to taking over

I really can't see it, I think people here need to change their perspective on Röhl. 

I feel I have invested in the idea of Röhl. But that idea could have been one of many highly rate coaches at many top clubs around the world

He's the idea that you can get a top coach for cheap, that has great credentials, he can't get a much better job than Wednesday because he's had no pro career, he's young, he's not well known. There are loads of Rohls at Man City, Arsenal, Bayern, Juventus and so on, that would jump at the chance at a top job.

But based on this unless they do a stellar job they're at your club until you sack them

• Like 1

I don’t know if DR is a good manager……no one does.

The squad is horrific and the club is a complete joke which is all down to the sheer incompetence of one man.

The sooner people wake up and realise nothing changes while DC owns the club the better. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, parajack said:

LOL you make your posts mate,and i will make mine...Mods job to edit or move posts,and i dont see any movement

Every other post bangs about it though. Has it changed anything? My original point was to Luke about how Xisco and Röhl were similar, but I don’t see the point in stating the obvious.

He’s awful and the advice given to him is an utter joke - but he clearly has no intention of selling up. None of us here can change that except continue to apply pressure.

2 hours ago, catdog1121 said:

I'm not saying he is a good manager at all but I also don't think anyone would be able to keep this team up..   

I'm just looking at it as another game closer to the end of the season..  This season is over, out team last year was better, our manager last year was better.  Were not paying peanuts but we are getting monkeys, someone on the recruitment team is having DC's pants down and he does not seem to be learning.

Hes not a manager,pep would not keep us up,the only Guy who could..is Warnock..

• Haha 2

Let's be honest guys..... 

Danny has inherited an ageing Division 3 team + a handful of "dud" summer signings. 

His hands are tied until January. 

He must know now after 5 weeks who are not good enough. A lot of them! 

The "stats" @ Brum looked good, but we are not getting results. We are playing better, but up front hopeless. 

The ONLY 'minute' hope we have is in January trying to offload some players, but he has restrictions. A plus could be M.Diaby coming back. Hopefully bring in 2 young, but tried and tested strikers maybe from Germany? 

Meanwhile for me + if possible in January say bye bye to..... 

Fletcher, Hendrick, Wilks, Bakinson,  Marv, Buckley goes back anyway. 

+

Cadamarteri has to start now. 

But a massive challenge for Danny. 

Fingers well crossed then!!!!!

PS - I said Danny should have played Bernard + James at Brum.

Plus Cadamarteri with Windass. 

But hey ho. Playing Wilks OMG! 

2 hours ago, Daz said:

Abysmal second half. We stopped working and allowed them space to play. Definite questions about fitness here.

Agree, but then the question I would be asking is,

What were they doing in pre-season?

That's when you do your fitness work.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, 1952Owl said:

Let's be honest guys..... 

Danny has inherited an ageing Division 3 team + a handful of "dud" summer signings. 

His hands are tied until January. 

He must know now after 5 weeks who are not good enough. A lot of them! 

The "stats" @ Brum looked good, but we are not getting results. We are playing better, but up front hopeless. 

The ONLY 'minute' hope we have is in January trying to offload some players, but he has restrictions. A plus could be M.Diaby coming back. Hopefully bring in 2 young, but tried and tested strikers maybe from Germany? 

Meanwhile for me + if possible in January say bye bye to..... 

Fletcher, Hendrick, Wilks, Bakinson,  Marv, Buckley goes back anyway. 

+

Cadamarteri has to start now. 

But a massive challenge for Danny. 

Fingers well crossed then!!!!!

PS - I said Danny should have played Bernard + James at Brum.

Plus Cadamarteri with Windass. 

But hey ho. Playing Wilks OMG! 

By January we'll be truly dead and buried.

From our point of view, the January transfer window might as well not exist.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, parajack said:

Good points mate,but i just have a feeling DR wont be around very long....Either a post back with the German Nation Team,or someone else fancying him..maybe as no2 in the Championship with a view to taking over

Why would anybody poach him,fukin useless..

• Haha 1

Guest Kameron
3 hours ago, viva hate said:

Can't polish a turd.

No you can’t, but what you can do is choose a system that fits the current squad of players and concentrate on the basics until in a position to change things.  I’d chuck the iPads, laptops & GPS Bra’s in the f##king river, sack the Monday,Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday and Friday coaches & make the players watch Mike Basset England. Manager until they fully understand 4-4 ******** 2.  

39 minutes ago, Brando17 said:

Why would anybody poach him,fukin useless..

Didn’t take long did it ? 

What’s he had 5 games 

I bet you thought Big Ron was crap at the beginning 

Oh and Moore got us relegated but that wasn’t his fault supposedly 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Luke said:

Not his players bla bla

Same rubbish playing around the back causing unnecessary pressure 

No striker upfront, windass never will be one 

Playing a cb at wingback 

Playing wilks and not dropping a out of form goalkeeper 

Xisco would have got crucified for this

Sorry but not good enough 

We could bring in Pep, Postecoglou, Klopp, and any other manager you want, and none of them, not one, will get this team to play any better than Röhl will be able to. Stupid, sloppy mistakes is what has cost us today. And in each and every game so far this season. And the reason we keep making these stupid, sloppy mistakes, is because the team, as a whole, is not good enough.

You started your rant with not his players, yet quoted we've no striker up front. What are you expecting him to, pull a rabbit out of a hat? You do realise the transfer window is closed?

Wilks undoubtably had one of his best games for us today, and yet you slate him? Granted, he's not delivered much since he's been here, but DR bringing him in today was justified. And Wilks is a guy who I've said in posts on here, has an attitude problem. Today, for once, he's proved me wrong.

I get you might be angry/frustrated, but your post is as far off the mark as a Windass snap shot. You've made yourself look rather foolish.

• Like 2

Agree he needs time 3 years is fair . But he should not be immune from criticism every one of our last 10 managers would have faced massive criticism for keeping Dawson and diarby in the team after Millwall,  100% if bernard and Dennis started today we would have got a minimum of a point and very likely 3points. What does he see in them? 

14 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Didn’t take long did it ? 

What’s he had 5 games 

I bet you thought Big Ron was crap at the beginning 

Oh and Moore got us relegated but that wasn’t his fault supposedly 

Comparing Atkinson and Röhl is ridiculous. Atkinson had been a top class manager for 15 years, Röhl hadn’t been a manager for 15 minutes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

Comparing Atkinson and Röhl is ridiculous. Atkinson had been a top class manager for 15 years, Röhl hadn’t been a manager for 15 minutes.

Oh ok then we should have kept Pulis eh ? 

We have to stick with DR or else we are going round in ever decreasing circles 

Its looking like a re visit to L1 unless DR can work a miracle after the sh1tt  hand he has been dealt 

but hopefully he is in for the long haul 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Oh ok then we should have kept Pulis eh ? 

We have to stick with DR or else we are going round in ever decreasing circles 

Its looking like a re visit to L1 unless DR can work a miracle after the sh1tt  hand he has been dealt 

but hopefully he is in for the long haul 

Wtf has Pulis got to do with anything?

How do you know that Röhl is not an ever decreasing circle? Why should a total novice manager be assumed to be the man for the long haul? It is much more likely that as with the previous manager that this  interlude will go down as a “WTF was that all about?” moment.

Edited by kobayashi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1