Wednesday -V- Sunderland - (LC , Rnd1) - OMDT

Guest cricket_owl

Stack of Champ clubs gone out of the cup tonight. This could deffo be our year. 

Sunderland (losing FA Cup finalists in ‘92) vs us (Rumbelows winners the year before).  This one has massive cup pedigree, and I’m backing us for a clear 3 goal margin. 

Anyone know how many tickets we’ve sold? Could be the biggest attendance ever for this round of the Lg Cup? The Old Lady will be rocking, that’s for sure. 

UTO and FTP 

22 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

If Sow plays I hope he doesn’t make a pig’s ear of it.

Looking forward to seeing Cadamarteri playing. Apparently he is better than George Hirst.

Haven't seen much of him to be honest ,but definitely looks stronger,quicker and more athletic the young George did at the same age,so hopefully will be better equipped to step up and earn some first team time on the bench.

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

If Sow plays I hope he doesn’t make a pig’s ear of it.

Looking forward to seeing Cadamarteri playing. Apparently he is better than George Hirst.

I hope he gets some game time. He did play on Monday, which might suggest he either won't get any, or only a role from the bench, but this could give him some good experience in a competition that is likely to be irrelevant to us.

• Like 1

Promotion winning teams have to be looking to win every game they play, no matter the competition. Promotion winning teams have squads good enough to win all games. Let's do this!

• Like 1

Cadamarteri comes on and starts his first team career with a bang, just like Ritchie Humphrey did, and gets a couple of goals, bursts his way into the first team squad, sets us alight with optimism, we go on to win the league in style.

Proper fantasy football. Let's have it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1