Wednesday -V- Sunderland - (LC , Rnd1) - OMDT

Difficult to muster any interest in this game, a shame really given our history and I used to love a cup run. Sadly, cups have been devalued to a sideshow. 

I'll probably waste a tenner on a now TV pass as nothing else on TV and always good to see how new players do at this time of year. 

A loss is a blessing of sorts, less games to play and less chance for our players to get injured. A win, good for morale and we get to play another pointless game in front of empty stands.

Expect a reserve game in all but name, both sides making wholesale changes. 

The one bright point, might persuade the missus to have a Chinese tonight, she can bugger off to bed early to watch DIY SOS or something while football on. 

• Like 1

Dawson   

Iorfa Heneghan Iwieke 

Palmer                                                James

Bakinson  Vaulks

Byers

Gregory Sow

Subs.

Charles

J Hunt

Brown

A Hunt

Adeniren

Paterson

Windass

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Cadamarteri comes on and starts his first team career with a bang, just like Ritchie Humphrey did, and gets a couple of goals, bursts his way into the first team squad, sets us alight with optimism, we go on to win the league in style.

Proper fantasy football. Let's have it.

Then the alarm goes off

• Haha 2

Not fussed about progressing in this competition so I’m happy if Moore makes several changes.  Would be nice to see some young players involved.  
Predicted line up… 

Dawson 

Palmer   Iorfa  ihiewke  

Paterson  Byers  Bakinson  Hunt  James

Gregory  Sow 

1 hour ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

It's got to be worth £15 just to see the new super duper light show.

lol

Will still be daylight at kick off so the light show will be crap, we’ll be playing fringe players so the line up will be crap, will be a low attendance so the atmosphere will be crap, no game changes on the bench so that’s crap, 

4:0 to the Wednesday uto ftb

You’re everywhere and nowhere baby 

92907C22-A6F8-454A-9509-A098D8EFB0E4.jpeg.807b6559b8b1b3babb7329cbd66a8089.jpeg

There are lots of players who haven’t played two full 90 minutes yet, or anything like, and could benefit from more game time. 

Dawson

Iorfa

Palmer

Galvin

J Hunt

Brown

James

Bakinson

Vaulks

Byers

Adeniran

A Hunt

Paterson

Sow

Gregory

Should be able to fashion a pretty good lineup out of that lot and give the likes of Bannan, FDB and Johnson a breather

1 hour ago, sternlad said:

I can safely say that I won’t be travelling up from Liskeard/Looe for this game…a pithy Match Day Thread though Snoots old thing. Think I’ll pith off now!🤔

I'm stuck in Newquay with the Mrs and the youngest, poor phone signal and WiFi keeps dropping off, no chance of watching it on telly, going to the game seems like the best option, Mrs not happy as she's made plans for a meal out tonight