Remember Gabby Agbonlahor?

Always found him really creepy even prior to his sacking from Sky. Are him and Andy Gray still working in Dubai? I remember seeing them on a premier league game on IPTV.......er, allegedly!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Always found him really creepy even prior to his sacking from Sky. Are him and Andy Gray still working in Dubai? I remember seeing them on a premier league game on IPTV.......er, allegedly!

I watched a premier league game abroad a few years ago and couldn't believe it when I seen them doing program. 

I thought they were both finished. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I watched a premier league game abroad a few years ago and couldn't believe it when I seen them doing program. 

I thought they were both finished. 

Me too but then you have to think it's Dubai - do they care??

12 hours ago, Bulldog said:

This ^ him and Andy Gray were creepy and annoying.  Sky coverage became much more watchable once they’d gone.  

Edited by Southie_Owl
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Bulldog said:

Aye, they both work for BEIN Sports. 

1 hour ago, northeastowl said:

Aye, they both work for BEIN Sports. 

Why would you listen to them if you have Bein?

Once you've watched a few games with the Arabic commentators, (especially the older ones) you'll never want to listen to the English ones again. You don't need to know any Arabic, it's all about tone of voice, bit like Murray Walker with the F1.