Sh*te Years Ahead

1 minute ago, smhouston said:

To be fair, they were unlucky and ref was in Watford's favour the entire game

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I thought it was the other way round. Ref helped the pigs out on numerous occasions. Dennis should have had a clear cut pen in the first half and loads of 50/50's that went the pigs' way

4 minutes ago, IWEDFM said:

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I thought it was the other way round. Ref helped the pigs out on numerous occasions. Dennis should have had a clear cut pen in the first half and loads of 50/50's that went the pigs' way

It's what their fans are saying 😁 

9 hours ago, snaykz said:

No Anel tonight?

Is Anel a bit sore?

From BBC Sport:

Boss Paul Heckingbottom was unable to call on Anel Ahmedhodzic after only finding out last week that the Bosnia defender was still subject to a one-game ban from his time with Swedish club Malmo.

Good to see they did their due diligence so thoroughly.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Max Lowe getting some right pelters from their fans on social media.

Love to see it.

He looked awful.

As far as I can tell, United seem to play a more boring version of the Chris Wilder style.

That's effectively what Deliverance face has brought to the table.

Last season it sort of made sense. Go back to basics etc., but is that it? 

I'd think a good coach (which he supposedly is) would be looking to bring his own style of play, tweak the formation. 

The woman (blade player/employee) on Sky last night was going on about how they'd gone back to the Dem Blades DNA/philosophy ha.

You'd think Wilder was Johan Cruyff ffs.

Edited by SiJ
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He looked awful.

As far as I can tell, United seem to play a more boring version of the Chris Wilder style.

I'd think a good coach (which he supposedly is) would be looking to bring his own style of play, tweak the formation. 

The woman (blade player/employee) on Sky last night was going on about how they'd gone back to the Dem Blades DNA/philosophy ha.

If I was them I'd be more concerned that Norwood played and I didn't even realise he did.

Berge was just strolling about looking like he does not want to be there.

Jebbison looking like a fish out of water when you have £25mil Brewster sat on the bench.

Where's that Tommy Doyle, the Champions League midfielder they signed?

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He looked awful.

I think you will find that the players can only play one way.... hence that is what they have to do 

Didn't watch the game, but you'd have to assume Watford away is going to be one of the toughest fixtures in the league this season? Especially "mid" week.

Still, sounds like they were bobar irrespective of the challenge which is nice.  Couple of high profile players strolling about the mump on, a couple of kids who aren't as good as they think they are and no goal threat without Billy.. lovely stuff.

3 hours ago, Skyline said:

If I was them I'd be more concerned that Norwood played and I didn't even realise he did.

Berge was just strolling about looking like he does not want to be there.

Jebbison looking like a fish out of water when you have £25mil Brewster sat on the bench.

Where's that Tommy Doyle, the Champions League midfielder they signed?

I won't be surprised if Berge is gone by the end of the transfer window, been told off a few people, well connected, that he wants out. Same as Lowe, he had his heart set on staying at Forest, know this because a bloke I work with, his son is best mates with Lowe.

Doyle is injured Lol