Sh*te Years Ahead

It is a testament to Fat head's legacy that he spent all that money a few years back and they are still massively reliant on Egan, Fleck, Norwood etc., and Billy Sharp is still the only one who you'd back to score. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It is a testament to Fat head's legacy that he spent all that money a few years back and they are still massively reliant on Egan, Fleck, Norwood etc., and Billy Sharp is still the only one who you'd back to score. 

Sharp scores with a volley off his Zimmer frame!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, parkfieldowl14 said:

If Millwall win on Sat, Could it be that the Grunters will be bottom of the Championship even though it's only two games into the Season ? lol

Would prefer they are bottom after 46 games if I'm honest!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Started watching from the 20th minute and the pigs looked like relegation fodder. Watford were very good though, strong and full of pace especially in the final third

What on earth were the pigs doing for the goal? I think it was Egan that just let the ball run across him instead of sticking out a leg to stop it. Schoolboy defending

On that showing it's hard to imagine the pigs mounting any serious challenge this season

• Like 2

According to Eckybum: “we were a little bit shot-shy and I would have liked to have seen us put the ball in the box a little bit more.”

”shot-shy” must be up there with “goal rich”!🤣

Oh, and Eckybum of course meant to say:

“we were MORE THAN a little bit poo and I would have liked to have seen us put the ball AT LEAST SOMEWHERE NEAR the NET JUST ONCE.

lol