SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

2 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

No never ever visited this site before but all will come apparent very soon 😂😂😂

Love the teasing Owl66. 
but if turns out to be a wind up people won’t be happy 🤣🤣🤣

tbis Brazilian has he been mentioned on here yet? Cos ones that have I’ve never heard of n u said good signing. 

3 hours ago, NOT jack whitham said:

😂😂 i can assure you i wont go hiding, but you might when it doesnt happen 🤡

Ok Jack you seam to be a doom and gloom merchant on everything so let’s have a bet all for a good cause £100 bet my source is correct or I’m talking bull or you got no balls loser via one of the mods donates £100 to Weston park (great charity ) we will put end date start of friendly games after pre-season tour ( Portugal) is it a bet !! Love getting sceptics doom & gloom merchants to pay up to a brilliant charity.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, striker said:

Suspect we got Heneghan and potentially Ihiekwe it seems instead of Dean, he was always an expensive move. 

Yep. Would expect still maybe a couple more to come in as well. Certainly a LCB and who knows if Storey could be available again? 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Can’t see it myself.

Contract issues that led to him being frozen out the club. Leads him to go to Leicester via a sister club to avoid paying proper compensation. This leads to Wednesday looking into legal action. 

Very very sour ending. 

Nah, Chansiri wont entertain that. Plus, He literally doesn't get a game unless we're ruined by injuries. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Owl66 said:

Ok Jack you seam to be a doom and gloom merchant on everything so let’s have a bet all for a good cause £100 bet my source is correct or I’m talking bull or you got no balls loser via one of the mods donates £100 to Weston park (great charity ) we will put end date start of friendly games after pre-season tour ( Portugal) is it a bet !! Love getting sceptics doom & gloom merchants to pay up to a brilliant charity.

I have donated more than you will know to Weston park and other charities loser and im always a little worried about making bets with people who cant spell seem 🤣🤣(seam)🤣🤣

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

I have donated more than you will know to Weston park and other charities loser and im always a little worried about making bets with people who cant spell seem 🤣🤣(seam)🤣🤣

So basically you not taking the bet 😂😂oh and I’ve donated more to Weston park rubbish yes of course you have 🤡knew you wouldn’t take the bet called you out for the doom and gloom merchant you are 😂😂😂posters will make up there own mind leave it with them 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Giddings tweet re Vaulks sounding very promising. Very impressed if we are attracting him over 2 other Champ clubs.

DM clearly has some pulling power, as does the prospect of playing for this great club of course. But we haven't been able to attract players to a lower division like this in past, so DM must have a really good reputation as someone to want to play for. Think players must enjoy his management style and style of play.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Mick70 said:

Matt brown been very on the ball with his stuff so that would suggest that ex Rotherham lad is a top target now

Matt posts on here, although not seen him post for a while. 

41 minutes ago, 0114 said:

Yep. Would expect still maybe a couple more to come in as well. Certainly a LCB and who knows if Storey could be available again? 

I'd definitely take Storey back, although I suspect  Moore looking for left footers. 

• Haha 1

NOT Jack Whitham, Owlstalk legend

Posts made - 1.5k

Apprentices lost at work - 1

Money donated to charity - "more than you, loser"

Former SWFC players upset by his posts resulting in a change of user name to emphasise that he isn't actually Jack Whitham - 1

Thank you and good luck NOT Jack Whitham

• Haha 3

28 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Giddings tweet re Vaulks sounding very promising. Very impressed if we are attracting him over 2 other Champ clubs.

DM clearly has some pulling power, as does the prospect of playing for this great club of course. But we haven't been able to attract players to a lower division like this in past, so DM must have a really good reputation as someone to want to play for. Think players must enjoy his management style and style of play.

I think that’s pretty obvious to some on here apart from the experts 🤣

1 hour ago, ozzieowl said:

Love the teasing Owl66. 
but if turns out to be a wind up people won’t be happy 🤣🤣🤣

tbis Brazilian has he been mentioned on here yet? Cos ones that have I’ve never heard of n u said good signing. 

Doesn’t bother me. I like reading them whether they prove to be true or not. Some for some reason get a little precious about it 🤣

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, striker said:

I'd definitely take Storey back, although I suspect  Moore looking for left footers. 

I mean if wouldn’t surprise me if we brought in both Storey on loan & a LCB. Currently only have Heneghan & Iorfa with possibly Ihiekwe to come soon. 3 spaces up for play & lost 4 CBs this summer, easily bring in another 2 after Ihiekwe. 

• Like 2