SWFC SUMMER 2022 TRANSFER RUMOUR MEGATHREAD - in memory of Gurujuan

Been linked with Derby. Nixon has reported the move is now on hold due to the collapse of the takeover. Probably a good time to swoop. 

We should be all over Ihiekwe. Top CB at this level, comfortable in a back 3, key part of the best defence in the division last season & 3 promotions from this level on his CB.

Get it done. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Mighty Quinn said:

Quite possibly he will go to whoever offers most money I assume..but he's a scouse so it could the Rooney connection 

True, but Derby have no money, administrators scrambling around as we speak trying to borrow yet more money to pay June wages.

Also, not guaranteed Rooney will stay, given he was friendly with Kirchner, who was involved with Rooney's agent. 

It's a desperate player who waits for Derby at the minute. 

3 hours ago, Owl66 said:

Couldn’t resist 💯 last answer work permit not an issue has been playing in a premier league so got enough points ! The name I’ve been given if true is absolute top draw and championship clubs are also in for him but wants to come Wednesday! Only what I’ve been told 🤷‍♂️😂

He's coming home 😉🇧🇷

Screenshot_20220620-230334_Chrome.jpg

5 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Eric Botteghin 

Is the name of the Brazilian Centre half. Currently at Ascoli. Previously of Feyenoord and a host of other Dutch top flight clubs. 

34 years old. 

Thats about all I know  

This is so random that I'm almost begrudgingly forced to believe it. Looks like Paxo's got his tombola out

Edited by StudentOwl
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Eric Botteghin 

Is the name of the Brazilian Centre half. Currently at Ascoli. Previously of Feyenoord and a host of other Dutch top flight clubs. 

34 years old. 

Thats about all I know  

I wonder who could have recommended him. 

3 hours ago, NOT jack whitham said:

Have you been told the players name ?

The answer to your question is yes I know his name, his previous club and like I said watch this space and by the way I’ve seen all the guesses on here and believe it or not one of them is very close 😂😂🧐all will be revealed soon just be patient 😎😎

5 hours ago, Owl66 said:

The answer to your question is yes I know his name, his previous club and like I said watch this space and by the way I’ve seen all the guesses on here and believe it or not one of them is very close 😂😂🧐all will be revealed soon just be patient 😎😎

You see what i dont get about stories like this is why the hell it has to be such a big secret ?

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, NOT jack whitham said:

You see what i dont get about stories like this is why the hell it has to be such a big secret ?

Because he’s On a free (refused new contract 4yrs because wants to try his luck in England ) and already said two championship clubs in for him but wants to come to Wednesday ! Come on try to keep up if he actually signs the Wednesday fans will love him he’s class. Sounds like big daz doing his magic again.😀

• Haha 1

Just now, Owl66 said:

Because he’s On a free (refused new contract 4yrs because wants to try his luck in England ) and already said two championship clubs in for him but wants to come to Wednesday ! Come on try to keep up if he actually signs the Wednesday fans will love him he’s class. Sounds like big daz doing his magic again.😀

And why is that a reason to keep it secret ?..come on try to keep up.

2 minutes ago, Owl66 said:

Rejected 4 year contract...

Brazilian defender...

Champ clubs interested, but wants to join Wednesday...

calculating-puzzled.gif

• Haha 2