Haway the forest

Delightful evening of football. Shocking behaviour from that forest fan. He's been arrested and will get a prison term plus lifetime ban that probably won't be enforced, same as that leeds fan that smacked CK. Any talk of it meaning the result will change etc is as ridiculous as the pigs that wanted the west ham result changed. What it will do is have a knock on effect on normal law abiding fans. It gives the authorities a reason to treat us like animals even more. 

• Like 1

Lucky escape for the Blades.

Had they gone through and won the final, they'd have to suffer playing against teams full of internationals, against champions of Europe in front of packed stadiums, with the £120m+ a year additional revenue to spend on decent players for themselves.  There's also the added risk of getting a European qualification after a few years.  Makes me shudder at the thought of it.

Feel sorry for Forest and Huddersfield.  

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

Have a few friends who are forest fans. They are a proper club and in good form. Would love to see them go up over Blades and Hudders who to be fair had thier shot in PL and mucked it up. 

I'm similar to you in that respect, couple of mates are forest fans. Their one of those teams I've always had a soft spot if we weren't playing them. 

Proper club with real fans who when I was growing up always played good football. Plus we've had a few players that played for them contributed for us too, the likes of the great Des Walker, prutton, laws.

I'll aways remember seeing a headline saying we were signing Pearce back in the day and being completly gutted when I read it to find it wasnt Stuart lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, Howards back said:

They are probably millionaires so why do they look like chavs who hang around the mini mart at night?

Are they holding hands as well? WTF:

30 minutes ago, Howards back said:

They are probably millionaires so why do they look like chavs who hang around the mini mart at night?

Their attempt to rebrand themselves with a supposed ’Italian style’ didn’t last long did it?

The ‘Bladesman culture’ always comes out in the end. Scruffy tramps.

Struggling to think of many better displays from a keeper on a penalty shootout. 

Not just the saves, but the way he got in Dem Blades heads from the outset. Very impressive. 

Cutting through all the schadenfreude, and whilst I do not have any sympathy for the dark side, at least they were 2 good games and a team taking the game by the scruff of the neck after being 1:3 down. Neither side sat back for a draw 🙄

I agree with other comments regarding Samba - probably the best goalkeeper display I've ever seen in a penalty shootout.

17 minutes ago, Bulldog said:

Cutting through all the schadenfreude, and whilst I do not have any sympathy for the dark side, at least they were 2 good games and a team taking the game by the scruff of the neck after being 1:3 down. Neither side sat back for a draw 🙄

I agree with other comments regarding Samba - probably the best goalkeeper display I've ever seen in a penalty shootout.

There were some poor penalties to be fair.

11 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Samba living in the pigs heads rent free, love it!

Great to see Forest advance and would be great to see a proper club return to the big time. 

When can we have our turn?!

Between a minimum of 2 years and never - hope that has cheered you up.