MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

Just now, markg said:

I thought it was a very good away performance and tactically we got it right.  They scored a great goal to put us on edge though 

I agree, but they definitely rallied after their first goal, think we did great defensively and for once actually defended corners very well..  the damage was done to them though, would have been a different game if we had not got that wonder goal from Bannan and the blunder by the keeper.. 

• Like 1

Just now, catdog1121 said:

I agree, but they definitely rallied after their first goal, think we did great defensively and for once actually defended corners very well..  the damage was done to them though, would have been a different game if we had not got that wonder goal from Bannan and the blunder by the keeper.. 

yeah they were better after their goal but they were always going to be up for it after such a long unbeaten run 

Superb win. Too good for them first half, managed it well second half, loads of positives to take out of that.

And to reiterate - I do think we managed it well, their second goal was a moment of class from a class player, the first was more annoying but it didn’t derail us.

Well done Wednesday, well done to our midfield three who were brilliant, well done Darren, well done to the travelling fans. Safe trip home.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, markg said:

I thought it was a very good away performance and tactically we got it right.  They scored a great goal to put us on edge though 

No no no, we should have gone on to get at least 5. It’s all Dunkleys/Nuihu/ Chris Morris fault.

Wilkinson out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Splitting the league into thirds MK Dons have the following home record

Top third            W          1            D            2            L             4

Middle third      W          6            D            1            L             0

Bottom third     W          5            D            2            L             1

Away form

Sheff Weds last 10

W 3  D 3  L 4

Last 5

W 2  D 2  L 1

Splitting the league into thirds The Owls have the following away record

Top third            W          3            D            0            L             3

Middle third      W          1            D            5            L             0

Bottom third     W          3            D            2            L             3

MK Dons, flat track bullies....

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Superb win. Too good for them first half, managed it well second half, loads of positives to take out of that.

And to reiterate - I do think we managed it well, their second goal was a moment of class from a class player, the first was more annoying but it didn’t derail us.

Well done Wednesday, well done to our midfield three who were brilliant, well done Darren, well done to the travelling fans. Safe trip home.

Stop being so positive, it doesn’t bode well with some ass clowns on here.

3 minutes ago, Johnny Concrete said:

No it wasn't.

Well their lad stretchered off was 5/6 mins, Bannan getting treatment was 2, there were four subs breaks if I remember correctly (maybe more), but that's 2 minutes (30 seconds per sub)... so I make that 9 without considering the goal and anything other less substantial stoppages. 

10 seems right to me? What are you basing a different value on?

• Like 1