MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

18 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

You see, I'm of the opposing opinion.

I have no clue how we almost got into a position where it it was in doubt.

That is what we need to work on as a team next - stop having teams think they can walk over us.   We need to man up and grow up.   We should have been so far over the line today due to quality, yet they belligerently got back into it.    Moore needs to instil a bit more bastardisary into us.   We need to be more bastadisary.  

Come on, play nicely now.  Give the guy credit.  Before kick off were you expecting 3 points and a walk over?  Perhaps think about being less bastardisary yourself?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great win tonight, some strong performances when really needed.  I’ve been critical of FDB this season but loved his commitment tonight.  One slight frustration is the realisation that against the top 3 this season the Owls have won 5 and lost only once.  Really must find a way of playing against the lower ranked teams.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

People on here moaning about stopping a teams 15 match win streak, goal of the season and a commanding first half performance.

Yeah the fans that were there looked well annoyed.

You have to accept that there are those who would moan if they had nothing to moan about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

I agree, but they definitely rallied after their first goal, think we did great defensively and for once actually defended corners very well..  the damage was done to them though, would have been a different game if we had not got that wonder goal from Bannan and the blunder by the keeper.. 

Brilliant win but weren't there two keeper blunders? MK Dons will have their confidence knocked by this.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, DaveClark said:

You see, I'm of the opposing opinion.

I have no clue how we almost got into a position where it it was in doubt.

That is what we need to work on as a team next - stop having teams think they can walk over us.   We need to man up and grow up.   We should have been so far over the line today due to quality, yet they belligerently got back into it.    Moore needs to instil a bit more bastardisary into us.   We need to be more bastadisary.  

AgreedWTF:

8 minutes ago, Steve Down South said:

Great win tonight, some strong performances when really needed.  I’ve been critical of FDB this season but loved his commitment tonight.  One slight frustration is the realisation that against the top 3 this season the Owls have won 5 and lost only once.  Really must find a way of playing against the lower ranked teams.

This especially when you think the game we lost we dominated.

Our away from at the lower teams is the only reason we aren't winning the league comfortably

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, 1867tim said:

Come on, play nicely now.  Give the guy credit.  Before kick off were you expecting 3 points and a walk over?  Perhaps think about being less bastardisary yourself?

I think we need to work on being a bit more arrogant to be honest.

Strut your stuff, the oppos will give up easier.

We really should have turned this lot over and stopped them playing - now, I'm no way complaining about the result, just on how we finished up.

3 points is 3 points, I just want to get to those 3 points a little easier in future.

We have the class in our ranks, we have the guile in our ranks - we just need the composure as a collective to finish these games off with consummate ease.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

would have been a different game if we had not got that wonder goal from Bannan and the blunder by the keeper.. 

No shittte?

Unbelievably negative comment. Ffs we’ve just ended their 15 game unbeaten record. No way we should be any other than delighted with that win

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1