MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

3 minutes ago, OxOwl said:

Still not sunk in how HOW we won that .

You see, I'm of the opposing opinion.

I have no clue how we almost got into a position where it it was in doubt.

That is what we need to work on as a team next - stop having teams think they can walk over us.   We need to man up and grow up.   We should have been so far over the line today due to quality, yet they belligerently got back into it.    Moore needs to instil a bit more bastardisary into us.   We need to be more bastadisary.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Johnny Concrete said:

Just said this to my mate! The amount of times he gave them the softest free kicks and the defender Darling is a dirty tw@t and yet he somehow stayed on the pitch? Really does make you think if at times their is some kind of agenda against the club. As you say if it was other way round it would have been 4 minutes max and the whistle would have blown on the dot.

No it wouldn’t. The injury time was correct.

• Like 1

If we make the playoffs MK dons along with the other teams are going to be tough to beat, we only won because of some great finishing but we all know we have been hot and cold all season...   Most important thing though is secure playoff place, at least its in our hands.

• Like 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Jesus wept we win and they still moan, playing away against one of the most consistent teams in the league, you expect them to lay down for us?

This. They were the form team in the country and we go there and win and deservedly so and still some people moan.

Unbelievable.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

Yeah but if we can get a result..  Plymouth play Sunderland, if Sunderland lose, we have a chance to go clear, if plymouth lose they get dragged into the fight..  Also both Plymouth and Wycombe have played one extra game...  Its all to play for..  I think 2 wins out of our final games will secure it, against Crewe is a great chance...  

Agreed. Hopefully we can be fresh for it 

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

There's fergie time and then there's that! Where he got 11 minute's from is criminal. I honestly thought he was going to let it carry ok until they scored.

One of their players that got stretchered off was down for a long time, plus a few other minor injuries but agree should have been max 8mins, then to add another min on top was silly..

Just now, catdog1121 said:

If we make the playoffs MK dons along with the other teams are going to be tough to beat, we only won because of some great finishing but we all know we have been hot and cold all season...   Most important thing though is secure playoff place, at least its in our hands.

I thought it was a very good away performance and tactically we got it right.  They scored a great goal to put us on edge though 

• Like 1