MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

Only watched the last thirty or so, and thought we looked composed until they scored their second. Lost a little quality and ability to keep hold of the ball when Bannan and Gregory went off, but that was solid enough for me. 

Just now, Bluesteel. said:

Could Crewe be relegated? They will be fighting like a cornered badger 

Yeah but if we can get a result..  Plymouth play Sunderland, if Sunderland lose, we have a chance to go clear, if plymouth lose they get dragged into the fight..  Also both Plymouth and Wycombe have played one extra game...  Its all to play for..  I think 2 wins out of our final games will secure it, against Crewe is a great chance...  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jim said:

Great result but the officials, surprise surprise, tried their best to get a result for MK Dons. 10 minutes?!**!? If the scorelines the other way around, no way is there 10 minutes of injury time.

Just said this to my mate! The amount of times he gave them the softest free kicks and the defender Darling is a dirty tw@t and yet he somehow stayed on the pitch? Really does make you think if at times their is some kind of agenda against the club. As you say if it was other way round it would have been 4 minutes max and the whistle would have blown on the dot.

• Like 1

Just now, Johnny Concrete said:

Just said this to my mate! The amount of times he gave them the softest free kicks and the defender Darling is a dirty tw@t and yet he somehow stayed on the pitch? Really does make you think if at times their is some kind of agenda against the club. As you say if it was other way round it would have been 4 minutes max and the whistle would have blown on the dot.

Yeah but when we are winning everyone knows the opposition gets fergie time...