MK Dons - Wednesday - OMDT

5 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Well their lad stretchered off was 5/6 mins, Bannan getting treatment was 2, there were four subs breaks if I remember correctly (maybe more), but that's 2 minutes (30 seconds per sub)... so I make that 9 without considering the goal and anything other less substantial stoppages. 

10 seems right to me? What are you basing a different value on?

10 was spot on. The problem is refs usually don't add anything like enough on which distorts peoples views.

If refs actually added the correct amount of time on a consistent basis it would do a lot to stop teams time wasting so much.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Superb win. Too good for them first half, managed it well second half, loads of positives to take out of that.

And to reiterate - I do think we managed it well, their second goal was a moment of class from a class player, the first was more annoying but it didn’t derail us.

Well done Wednesday, well done to our midfield three who were brilliant, well done Darren, well done to the travelling fans. Safe trip home.

I think we could’ve managed it slightly better in terms of finding an outlet a bit earlier, even if it was just hitting long to a quicker player but more something to hopefully learn from for the potential playoffs. Need to ease the pressure as we aren’t always that good at soaking it up in that last ten mins 

Why don't you just play all night, until "MK Dongs" score an equaliser Ben HOMER?

You f*ckmuppet!😡🤬

Darling should have been sent off twice, IMO.

Fantastic away support, the loyal travelling Owls contingent of 5k plus, deserved this victory.

As did our mesmeric football in the first half hour, when they couldn't get near us.

Remember, this was against a side unbeaten in their last 15 games, I believe, before tonight.

Owls fans just took over their characterless shell of a stadium.

They can only envy and dream of having anything like our support.

Highlight of the night for me was when Marv sent Corbeanu flying with a lovely piece of skill, around 83 minutes in.

😂

Oh and Bazzas pearler!

Goal of the season, surely.

🤔

Regardless of the ceaseless injury problems, this was a fantastic team performance, full of character, in front of the Sky cameras.

A GREAT result!

Bring on Crewe........

Well done Wednesday.

Well done Darren Moore.

UTO!

😂👍👍👏👏

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, Kendo Nagasaki said:

Brilliant win, hope they clinch autos, don’t really want to play them again. UTO 

If we played them 46 times a season, we’d end up with 130 points and a longer unbeaten run than Huddersfield.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Supervisor2 said:

Great interview by Bannan on sky all about the team performance and the magnificent support…..then they presented him with MOTM award and showed his goal six times……….brilliant 👍

And great advice from his dad too about catching the keeper off guard from distance. 

Love him 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevelknievel said:

Because he headed to their player allowing them to counter, he was then out of position. Look Dunkley’s Marmite, sounds like we are at opposite ends on this one.

Right so a forward gives the ball away in the opposition half. 
Is he responsible for them scoring ???