Tango in hospital after incident with Bolton stewards.

3 hours ago, Cxrey said:

I think they were checking tickets as I saw quite a few people turning upto the wrong blocks and them having to divert them. I didn't have any issues, I even looked directly at the guy that does the pat check and he didnt even ask to search or pat me down. Straight in to the turnstiles

So IT WAS YOU WITH THE FLARES!!!

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

His past actions appear to have made him a target.

Both BTW are out of order.

I saw him get thrown out at Hull once. 

Basically standing up is illegal most clubs and stewards leave  people alone if they stand up and don't cause no bother . But if they don't like you they have you bang to rights because you are breaking the law albeit a stupid unwanted one.

When he got thrown out at Hull he was prancing along the front row generally making a spectacle of himself, the stewards got annoyed and that was that.

Hes a nice enough bloke to talk too he just needs to calm down.

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Why not just watch the game then?

i take it you dont attend away games? . i would like to sit down and watch the game sometimes but completely impossible when 99.99% are stood up for the whole game. then its clear stewards are out to pick on certain supporters . this exactly happened at rotherham too where everybody was stood but they picked on tango . 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m not saying that the Bolton stewards were blameless, but Tango does have form, doesn’t he ?

In any event, let’s all wish him a speedy recovery and discharge 

to be fair this season he has been very quiet .he wont ever take his shirt off now and he defo has cut his drinking down , was stood next to him at shrewsbury and he didnt even make a noise all game. ive seen him drunk in the past and ive seen him act like a clown but i think age is catching up with him now , he will have a few pints in a wetherspoons at the most this season , he is actually a good chap if you talk to him . 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

No.

I was thinking of the vile abuse he gave to that poor female steward. Rotherham was it?

no it was when his missus got heavy handedly chucked out of the rotherham away game as well as tango ,the stewards told them to sit down but 2500 were stood up but that didnt matter , the stewards that day nearly caused a riot.  at the next home game the same stewards what are used at rotherham where at hillsborough and tango was still extremely angry how his missus was dragged out by her neck , im guessing he was tanked up too and admitted that he gave that female steward abuse, he received a 2 year ban .  he was wrong that day but if your other half a few days before was dragged out like she was you wouldn't be happy either

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

But surely telling people to sit down IS doing their job?

Their job is to ensure the safety of the crowd, get people sat down and in their seats

Problem is footy fans don't want any of that

lol

Totally agree, but why ask 1 fan to sit down when there are 5000 stood up!

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I saw him get thrown out at Hull once. 

Basically standing up is illegal most clubs and stewards leave  people alone if they stand up and don't cause no bother . But if they don't like you they have you bang to rights because you are breaking the law albeit a stupid unwanted one.

When he got thrown out at Hull he was prancing along the front row generally making a spectacle of himself, the stewards got annoyed and that was that.

Hes a nice enough bloke to talk too he just needs to calm down.

Getting kicked out of a ground once could possibly be put down to bad luck. 

Getting consistently kicked out indicates you may be a bit of a weapon. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The blame lies with the back row. If they would just tell the row in front to sit the f down, it might filter all the way down to the front. Alternatively, offer away tickets on a first come first served basis, then get some different faces instead of the same old same olds. 

35 minutes ago, TommyCraig said:

The blame lies with the back row. If they would just tell the row in front to sit the f down, it might filter all the way down to the front. Alternatively, offer away tickets on a first come first served basis, then get some different faces instead of the same old same olds. 

Ah that old chestnut. See where this all falls to pieces is that when away tickets are freely available and people can rack up some points then no new faces tend to show up.....Portsmouth and Plymouth in the cup are just a couple that spring to mind

• Like 1