Tango in hospital after incident with Bolton stewards.

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

i take it you dont attend away games? . i would like to sit down and watch the game sometimes but completely impossible when 99.99% are stood up for the whole game. then its clear stewards are out to pick on certain supporters . this exactly happened at rotherham too where everybody was stood but they picked on tango . 

Exactly 

• Haha 2

Guest DoesJackHunt
38 minutes ago, vulva said:

Getting kicked out of a ground once could possibly be put down to bad luck. 

Getting consistently kicked out indicates you may be a bit of a weapon. 

Exactly this,  Just watch the match!

I like a drink at the match and always have since I was old enough but I’ve literally never ever been kicked out of the ground or even had an altercation with a steward.

Have a sing, have a drink, have a laugh with your mates. Be respectful of other people and other places.

Don’t be a handful for the stewards who are on minimum wages and are just trying to earn a few quid. Don’t throw flares, coins, bottles at players. Don’t run on the pitch when we score. Don’t leave early to have a scrap outside. 
Don’t smash things up and steal from shops in different cities…..

Most importantly of all, keep your shirt on, especially if you’re just a big wobbly mess of man. It’s not funny and no one wants to see your hairy nipples. No one thinks your hard because you’ve got that much blubber on you that you can take your top when it’s minus 10 and not feel the cold because the healthiest thing you eat is fish n ******** chips. 

Just watch the ******** match and then go home! 

Guest DoesJackHunt
1 hour ago, morganowl said:

i take it you dont attend away games? . i would like to sit down and watch the game sometimes but completely impossible when 99.99% are stood up for the whole game. then its clear stewards are out to pick on certain supporters . this exactly happened at rotherham too where everybody was stood but they picked on tango . 

Wonder why they picked on tango, he’s such an inconspicuous fella, who in my experience always keeps himself to himself and never ever try’s to make a scene or act like the class clown. 

1 minute ago, Bannofan said:

I always have a chuckle at the type of posters that come into ' Tango' threads to try and defend his embarrassing, annoying and often threatening behaviour .

Its a pity he took the huff with Wolves or he would still be supporting them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/04/2022 at 16:35, Luke said:

And what I've said already is they didnt so there job 

Because there was fans stood everywhere from the gang ways to the stairs 

A issue that should have been sorted before kickoff 

It's not down to me to ask other fans where my seat is and shuffle past fans to get to my seat 

I dont get why that's so hard for you to understand 

Or are you purposely ignoring what I've said 

I didn't see anyone sat down or any stewards telling us to sit down. 

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

I don't think our fans have sat down at an away game for many years, might be as far back as Premier League days. 

Yeah and that's when I could stand for 90 minutes without pain, the old Athritus as got to me, but I been going since 1962 and I ain't giving yet🤣

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, bradowl said:

When was this? I've known him for over 30 years and its always been Wednesday and England. 

Was definitely a Wolves fan thought this was common knowledge , the accent sort of give it away ........why he chose Wednesday that I dont know ?

It's about time he started watching the match cause for years and years he's took more interest in the opposition fans at away grounds , for a bloke his age I find this rather embarrassing and the fact he took his top off , well , what can you say 😯

Dont draw attention to yourself and you might not get thrown out of football grounds .

On 11/04/2022 at 20:20, morganowl said:

no it was when his missus got heavy handedly chucked out of the rotherham away game as well as tango ,the stewards told them to sit down but 2500 were stood up but that didnt matter , the stewards that day nearly caused a riot.  at the next home game the same stewards what are used at rotherham where at hillsborough and tango was still extremely angry how his missus was dragged out by her neck , im guessing he was tanked up too and admitted that he gave that female steward abuse, he received a 2 year ban .  he was wrong that day but if your other half a few days before was dragged out like she was you wouldn't be happy either

I wouldn’t be happy but I would just sit there staring at the bloke in front’s arse ‘cos if I stood up and said anything I would be breaking the law . 

On 11/04/2022 at 20:35, vulva said:

Getting kicked out of a ground once could possibly be put down to bad luck. 

Getting consistently kicked out indicates you may be a bit of a weapon. 

Fair point but it makes you wonder if some stewards wear it as a badge of honour kicking him out.

There was that video of that Wednesday steward just the other week seemingly overstepping the mark with some away fans.