Tango in hospital after incident with Bolton stewards.

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Can remember going to Bolton game few years back (carlos manager)

Spent more time arguing with the stewards than watching the game 

They spend more time telling you to sit down on your seat than actually watching for trouble 

I'm normally a big defender for stewards but Bolton's can f#ck off 

Bolton stewards are very strict about fans standing up, they were pee'd off that our fans didn't take any notice of them. 

Steward at top of gangway near us didn't have a clue when fans were showing him there tickets and asking for whereabouts is there seat, he just kept shrugging his shoulders. 

33 minutes ago, upperwinngardensowl said:

I wasn’t happy at the actions of their stewards going in. 
They were checking everyone’s ticket then directing you to another steward to frisk you. 
He just looked at me and waved me through. 
I was devastated. 

I think they were checking tickets as I saw quite a few people turning upto the wrong blocks and them having to divert them. I didn't have any issues, I even looked directly at the guy that does the pat check and he didnt even ask to search or pat me down. Straight in to the turnstiles

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Luke said:

Can remember going to Bolton game few years back (carlos manager)

Spent more time arguing with the stewards than watching the game 

They spend more time telling you to sit down on your seat than actually watching for trouble 

I'm normally a big defender for stewards but Bolton's can f#ck off 

They are the worst type of stewards. Its known that away support standup at games. Yet they waste time picking on one or two out of a few thousand to make some bizarre point. It achieves nothing but arguments . When they should be looking out for trouble or offering help to those who actually need it.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cxrey said:

I think they were checking tickets as I saw quite a few people turning upto the wrong blocks and them having to divert them. I didn't have any issues, I even looked directly at the guy that does the pat check and he didnt even ask to search or pat me down. Straight in to the turnstiles

He frisked my son who was right behind me 

1 hour ago, Luke said:

No my argument is that stewards at Bolton always have a go at people for not sitting down 

When theyve f#cked up their jobs by not having everyone sat/stood at their seats 

It's quite easily done at a Glasgow derby or a Manchester derby with much higher away following 

So why do stewards at Bolton think they are big b011ocks because they cant do their jobs right 

All wanabe Max and Paddy's mate. 

Idiots. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

But surely telling people to sit down IS doing their job?

Their job is to ensure the safety of the crowd, get people sat down and in their seats

Problem is footy fans don't want any of that

lol

And what I've said already is they didnt so there job 

Because there was fans stood everywhere from the gang ways to the stairs 

A issue that should have been sorted before kickoff 

It's not down to me to ask other fans where my seat is and shuffle past fans to get to my seat 

I dont get why that's so hard for you to understand 

Or are you purposely ignoring what I've said 

51 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

They are the worst type of stewards. Its known that away support standup at games. Yet they waste time picking on one or two out of a few thousand to make some bizarre point. It achieves nothing but arguments . When they should be looking out for trouble or offering help to those who actually need it.

Exactly my point 

Yet apparently it's my fault 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Luke said:

It's not down to me to ask other fans where my seat is and shuffle past fans to get to my seat 

We just looked at the row number and seat numbers then went to em. Didn't need the steward so we were lucky by the sound of it. We get lucky at every game and every ticketed event we go to cos we can read our tickets and find the right seats. Never had to ask other fans or theatre goers. 

Anyway, hope Tango isn't too badly hurt whatever happened to him. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Luke said:

We just looked at the row number and seat numbers then went to em. Didn't need the steward so we were lucky by the sound of it. We get lucky at every game and every ticketed event we go to cos we can read our tickets and find the right seats. Never had to ask other fans or theatre goers. 

Anyway, hope Tango isn't too badly hurt whatever happened to him. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kew Owl said:

I’m not saying that the Bolton stewards were blameless, but Tango does have form, doesn’t he ?

In any event, let’s all wish him a speedy recovery and discharge 

Of Course the Nasty ******** shaves his head and takes his shirt off  lol   then he walks about !

WHAT A HOOLI !

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Haha 1