Tango in hospital after incident with Bolton stewards.

On 11/04/2022 at 14:33, Luke said:

Yet bolton stewards have a awful reputation for this and theres even photo evidence for you but yet your right 

Good for you 

There’s a lot of our away following who are not doing our clubs name any good.

it’s been getting.worse season on season.

21 hours ago, markowl said:

About 31 years ago...

He's born and bred a Wolves fan and then after about 30 years decides to follow another club, "unbelievable Jeff".

Wonder if he was as annoying then and Wolves fans sent him to Coventry. Probably chose us for our away followings to get the publicity he craves for.

• Haha 1

On 11/04/2022 at 14:53, @owlstalk said:

Surely to find your seat you just look at your ticket where it tells you where your seat is?

I did that at Barnsley once, a decade ago, when I asked for my seat I got Dog stuff from the 'Men. there.

Later on after getting abuse for the first 15 min's or so, I stood up and left the seat be near my son and his mates.

These 'Men' followed me all the way giving me grief, that is until they saw the size of my son's mates, who chuck 1cwt bags of coal around all day.

The powder seemed to wear off quickly.

• Love 1

1 minute ago, adelphi1867 said:

I did that at Barnsley once, a decade ago, when I asked for my seat I got Dog stuff from the 'Men. there.

Later on after getting abuse for the first 15 min's or so, I stood up and left the seat be near my son and his mates.

These 'Men' followed me all the way giving me grief, that is until they saw the size of my son's mates, who chuck 1cwt bags of coal around all day.

The powder seemed to wear off quickly.

I had a similar experience away at Dagenham once. Got so much abuse that we asked the police at half time if we could go into the standing area at the side of the ground. Thankfully they said yes.

1 hour ago, Spion Kop said:

He's born and bred a Wolves fan and then after about 30 years decides to follow another club, "unbelievable Jeff".

Wonder if he was as annoying then and Wolves fans sent him to Coventry. Probably chose us for our away followings to get the publicity he craves for.

Who told you that he was once a Wolves fan? 

One of ours who dislike him because he's quite loud? 

I know a few Wednesday fans that have followed other clubs in their younger days, 2 of mates who sit with me on kop supported Leeds and Man United, one of em going to Elland Road regularly until I persuaded him to try a few Wednesday games. 

12 hours ago, owlsdreamer said:

There’s a lot of our away following who are not doing our clubs name any good.

it’s been getting.worse season on season.

has it? its a number of reasons , if your bored out of your brains like we have been for most games in the past 6 years that has a dampener effect on general stuff like running on the pitch etc. this season has seen an unbelievable increase in trouble i doubt we are anywhere near the top 30 clubs for trouble , have a look on youtube , google it etc , full scale attacks going on inside and outside of grounds , battles in city centres etc . the factors for this must be the lockdown etc and not been able to go to games and a general breakdown in society behaviour . this is not a swfc problem its a general problem , im seeing idiots on the road every day with full on aggression or road rage i didnt see that so much 2-3 years ago.  facts this is a national problem . 

2 hours ago, Spion Kop said:

not getting this tango hate . yes in the past he had his shirt off as loud as anyone in the ground ,seen him getting involved with away fans etc . but in recent times he is totally different and ive seen him defuse potential flashpoints , he does not drink as much these days , he aint had his shirt off this season and you dont even hear him trying to get the supporters to sing much these days.  he is actually a decent bloke to talk to . and no he aint my m8 and he aint slipped me a fiver. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Spion Kop said:

Why does that bother you 

1 hour ago, morganowl said:

not getting this tango hate . yes in the past he had his shirt off as loud as anyone in the ground ,seen him getting involved with away fans etc . but in recent times he is totally different and ive seen him defuse potential flashpoints , he does not drink as much these days , he aint had his shirt off this season and you dont even hear him trying to get the supporters to sing much these days.  he is actually a decent bloke to talk to . and no he aint my m8 and he aint slipped me a fiver. 

Fantastic that he finally seems to have turned into an adult just as he’s about to be able to start claiming his pension 👍🏼

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 1963owl said:

Why does that bother you 

It bothers me if someone switches allegiances after 20 years , surely you support your club for life , you don't swop clubs at that age.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bradowl said:

Who told you that he was once a Wolves fan? 

One of ours who dislike him because he's quite loud? 

I know a few Wednesday fans that have followed other clubs in their younger days, 2 of mates who sit with me on kop supported Leeds and Man United, one of em going to Elland Road regularly until I persuaded him to try a few Wednesday games. 

He was 100 per cent a wolves fan , how did you not know this ?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, morganowl said:

Good post

7 hours ago, Spion Kop said:

Leave the bloke alone 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, morganowl said:

has it? its a number of reasons , if your bored out of your brains like we have been for most games in the past 6 years that has a dampener effect on general stuff like running on the pitch etc. this season has seen an unbelievable increase in trouble i doubt we are anywhere near the top 30 clubs for trouble , have a look on youtube , google it etc , full scale attacks going on inside and outside of grounds , battles in city centres etc . the factors for this must be the lockdown etc and not been able to go to games and a general breakdown in society behaviour . this is not a swfc problem its a general problem , im seeing idiots on the road every day with full on aggression or road rage i didnt see that so much 2-3 years ago.  facts this is a national problem . 

I didn’t say where we were in the league table of assholes.

I get bored at games like most but majority don’t start throwing flares and bottles.

grow up.