KAMBERI

We play better as a team when he plays.

Runs all day, can't be left alone, makes tons of space for other people and unselfish.

Set up the best two chances of the game.

The new defence worked better when every hoofed clearance had Kamberi turn up under it. Doesn't have to win it, just stop them playing it back up unchallenged.

Made a huge difference.

Tbh I don’t rate him at all. He’s not a target man, he has a poor touch, no real pace and not very physical. Fair play to him stepping in last minute though 

Maybe I watch a different game to others but it very much feels like when a player plays to a ‘week in week out’ standard he all of a sudden MOTM.  

Can't fault his work rate, ran his nuts off.

Different sort of player to Gregory, looks happier running with the ball at his feet rather than competing with the defenders in a physical battle.

Can't hold the ball up like Gregory, his first touch usually bounces off him. He has a role to play but don't think he can replace Gregory as a target man.

Enigma for me. Works his knackers off, harries and hassles but technically he really isn't very good is he? For a big old unit he doesn't use his size at all, didn't hold anything up all day their defenders were constantly pinching the ball when it came up to him. Never seems to have the ball under control but he does make an impact, somehow. Something very Nuhiu about him

• Like 1

Very difficult to assess Kamberi. First quarter of last match he lost just about every duel in the air and could not hold on to the ball

OTH he made a number of intelligent runs and is energetic. Whilst he's unlikely to be a prolific scorer he's certainly better than one or two other attacking options.

It’s amazing how useful having a player like Kamberi is in this league. I think the fact a lot of teams (and Ipswich more than anyone else I’ve seen this season) are totally committed to playing out from the back having a big bloke running at you all afternoon really causes problems for them. Both Kamberi and Windass were a real pain for Ipswich Kamberi does often trap a ball further than I can kick it but for a man who’s back after a few weeks out he was absolutely full of running. I’m glad he’s back. 

• Like 1