OXFORD - V - WEDNESDAY - OMDT

Just now, GMOwl72 said:

no leadership or direction

lack of skill

little passion and effort

Seemingly no tactics…….

No effort. I’m sorry mate but you shouldn’t be allowed to watch football if you think that. We dominated large parts of that game and had so many chances. To say there was no effort is clueless.

• Like 2

Just now, swinners said:

S A C K   H I M    N O W   what a shambles of a manager, just go!!!!!

He seems to stick to one system and even with options sticks to that system even when clearly it is not working..  I really think we have a chance of scraping into the playoffs but Moore has to go now..

Just now, scilly owl said:

There’s your six pointer right there…. Could have  been on level points with Oxford and virtually in a playoff position, instead we are six points behind Oxford and six points off the playoffs.

Yep totally this, was a huge game to get us back on par after a not so great run..  Moore has stuck to his same tactics but it just has not worked yet again, he is a one trick pony that as much as I respect him needs to go..

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

9 games in 29 days coming up. There's plenty of time to make up a relatively small gap.

All is not lost.

I agree, but it's just so hard to see how we'll develop any consistency at this rate.  With 5 home games in the next 6, it's as good an opportunity as we'll get 🤞