OXFORD - V - WEDNESDAY - OMDT

11 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

No disrespect but these are professional footballers, if the manager, who is clueless, asks a player to play left back he’s not asking them to open the batting for Yorkshire.

I agree about Johnson though, the poor sod is not a defender and he plays him in defence, Moore must hate him. 

Obviously the result is a big downer, but this really made me laugh!  I agree entirely!

Profligate finishing particularly in the last twenty minutes. We should have had 4 but it could have been 6.

Luongo beginning to dominate midfield, Bannan should be playing off him rather than competing with him.

A wafer thin back line that desperately needs the/a final piece in the Jig Saw puzzle.

And maybe BPF needs to invest in a Velcro  keepers jersey, he needs to make the ball stick !

All in all a 7/10 performance returns us nothing if we don't fix the problems !   

7 minutes ago, malcolm said:

Not looking promising is it.

Let's put it this way, would you call hoping to finish sixth at best in L1,  is a mark of good progress for a squad that ought to be top 3-4? Even that final play-off place will be out of reach with another couple of bad results in the next few games IMO.