OXFORD - V - WEDNESDAY - OMDT

1 minute ago, BadBoy1762 said:

We dominated for 20-30 mins oxford commentators bigging us up - best team they had seen here! Oxford then wise up and change their formation to match us. Moore and his team - Oh no what the fizz do we do now???? Let's just carry on, it worked for 20-30mins might work again!!! Utter clueless management not going anywhere waste of a season and prob all our best player will move on in summer!! Cheers Moore for getting nothing out of one of the highest paid squads in the league 😤 

As above. 

Same every week though even when we win we look like we could concede every time the opposition get in to our last third 

our wingbacks offer little or no support to the defence most of the game 

Once a opposition manager has worked this out we are all over the shop

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

I’m sure many people will be demanding ‘Moore Out’ and I agree, but please please don’t overlook the players’ part in this shambles of a club!

Oh I don’t. Moore is out of his depth but certain players need to yet again ask themselves whether they have given their all, if they’re honest with themselves, the answer will be no.

I really have no idea why pro, well paid (yes I know sometimes) players have so little heart and fight. Perhaps it’s because certain players are so rich with limited ability that they simply don’t care?

I sincerely wish that we could sack some of them, just tell them to go away, if I did my job as badly as some players do theirs I would be out of the door and quite rightly so. 

I hope their coach breaks down.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What parts that ?!  Been played out of position all over the place ALL season ? And Led by a tactically inept manager who is so stubborn he can’t see what’s so clearly wrong 

No disrespect but these are professional footballers, if the manager, who is clueless, asks a player to play left back he’s not asking them to open the batting for Yorkshire.

I agree about Johnson though, the poor sod is not a defender and he plays him in defence, Moore must hate him. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, catdog1121 said:

What are peoples view of BPF?  thats 11 goals in 4 games, not saying its his fault by any stretch but do we need better?

He’s with us in League 1 for a reason, I don’t think it’s to get experience, I think it’s because he’s not good enough for the Prem, just my opinion of course. 

15 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What parts that ?!  Been played out of position all over the place ALL season ? And Led by a tactically inept manager who is so stubborn he can’t see what’s so clearly wrong 

The part where highly paid players perform in a way lacking effort, mental toughness and all round professionalism.  Joe Jockstrap has already put it better than I can.

if you honestly think a change of manager turns this lot into a bunch of high performing winners then I think you are a mile off.

Edited by Steve Down South
  • Thanks 1