OXFORD - V - WEDNESDAY - OMDT

2 minutes ago, meggoisgod said:

Brown is an utter liability and should. Not be anywhere near the first team. Massive error bringing him on.

Fooookin sheite player

This 

What a ******** substitution to make , Brown is a complete joke of a player 

Clueless Moore strikes again 

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Down South said:

I’m sure many people will be demanding ‘Moore Out’ and I agree, but please please don’t overlook the players’ part in this shambles of a club!

What parts that ?!  Been played out of position all over the place ALL season ? And Led by a tactically inept manager who is so stubborn he can’t see what’s so clearly wrong 

Honestly enough is enough now.

Teams know that we cannot deal with them pressing us, we look so easy to score against. We cannot deal with long balls, teams know to have a shot and even if its sh*t they will pick up the spare ball. We cannot deal with set plays. 

Gregory has offered nothing. Other league one players hold and recycle the ball better. I am sure we will still just keep he there every week. 

Moore just needs to go. Get in a manager who will use people in the right places and who give us structure. If this isn't done now we have now hope of even getting in the playoffs. 

• Like 1

We dominated for 20-30 mins oxford commentators bigging us up - best team they had seen here! Oxford then wise up and change their formation to match us. Moore and his team - Oh no what the fizz do we do now???? Let's just carry on, it worked for 20-30mins might work again!!! Utter clueless management not going anywhere waste of a season and prob all our best player will move on in summer!! Cheers Moore for getting nothing out of one of the highest paid squads in the league 😤 

11 goals conceded in 4 games.  How anyone thought one centre-back would be enough during this transfer window is beyond me.    Hutchinson, Dunkley, and Iorfa are all good defenders, but it seems like we'll never have more than one of them available on any given match day between now and the end of the season, so we need all the re--enforcements we can get.  Palmer and Johnson have deputised valiantly,, I just want to see actual centre-backs in our back three at this stage.

• Like 1

Just now, BadBoy1762 said:

We dominated for 20-30 mins oxford commentators bigging us up - best team they had seen here! Oxford then wise up and change their formation to match us. Moore and his team - Oh no what the fizz do we do now???? Let's just carry on, it worked for 20-30mins might work again!!! Utter clueless management not going anywhere waste of a season and prob all our best player will move on in summer!! Cheers Moore for getting nothing out of one of the highest paid squads in the league 😤 

• Like 1

The other worrying thing is this team was built largely for the short term.

It was built to challenge for promotion and go up. It can't even do that.

Also - this idea that Moore is good with young players? Load of nonsense.

Dally up the average age of that starting XI today and I bet it was 30 plus.

A group of largely experienced players who are mentally weak and make the same mistakes again and again.