Theo decided to leave SWFC after Wolves made their recommendations

We might look back on Theo who could or couldn’t develop into one of the best players of his generation and think well managed Wednesday 

Whilst not the same the management of this player Smells of the Eric Cantana incident and Paolo Di canio 

top talent poorly managed we let slip through our fingers 

it mis management like this like George Hirst, shaw, and uroghide that seems us go backwards not forwards

our club needs a reform I heard many talk about relegation being an opportunity to reset the club and unfortunately this just demonstrates we are still making the same mistakes we have been for years 

yes Theo wasn’t our player but he’s out of contract at the end of the season and it’s just another indication of how we manage or squander talent and players 

Are MK dons going to be the team that puts Theo on the map? I doesn’t put us in the shop window for youth prospects or a forward thinking club it’s just another embarrassment and negativity for the club to deal with 

our reputation in football has taken another hit 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mrbluesky said:

I’m guessing they’ve had more assurances of where he’ll play and game time, fair play to the lad, as football is more important than playing in front of big crowds, which is how it should be.

The lad is a great prospect, and I hope our fans give him a warm welcome next time we see him.

No point in hammering Moore, this club is a shambles, I’ll keep saying it, it matters not who is in charge at this club.

When will the penny drop…

Are you saying that Chansiri tells Moore who to play and where to play them?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swfcGibbo said:

“When I heard that Liam Manning and MK Dons were interested in me, I was excited. I played against the team earlier this season and I knew this is a club that plays a very positive style of football and I think, at this point in time, it is the right next step for me.

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2022/january/corbeanu-arrives-on-loan

Basically confirms it's down to style of play. Ironically, we actually battered MK Dons that day.

this is a new low!

• Like 1

Just to chuck this out there, but a loan player sees his development being handled better elsewhere and its "Good luck Theo" and posts pulling the club and our manager to pieces for the mismanagement....

Yet other players who saw the potential for improving their own careers being away from the club, namely Shaw, Urgohide (and to a lesser extent maybe.?) Hirst, get absolute pelters from our supporters.

Maybe its time to stop being so bitter about less players and start to question why players see more potential away from Hillsborough

• Like 1

Guest mrbluesky
29 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

Are you saying that Chansiri tells Moore who to play and where to play them?

Not this old chestnut:duntmatter:, stand back, look at the club as a whole, or even better, watch Sunderland till I die, look at the culture, imagine walking into SWFC, it must be a very depressing place to be over the years.

When will the penny drop?...

5 minutes ago, Miffed said:

Just to chuck this out there, but a loan player sees his development being handled better elsewhere and its "Good luck Theo" and posts pulling the club and our manager to pieces for the mismanagement....

Yet other players who saw the potential for improving their own careers being away from the club, namely Shaw, Urgohide (and to a lesser extent maybe.?) Hirst, get absolute pelters from our supporters.

Maybe its time to stop being so bitter about less players and start to question why players see more potential away from Hillsborough

the above 3 players wanted us to give them 10 grand a week on a 5 year contract . all 3 have done absolutely nothing we had a lucky escape

5 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

Not this old chestnut:duntmatter:, stand back, look at the club as a whole, or even better, watch Sunderland till I die, look at the culture, imagine walking into SWFC, it must be a very depressing place to be over the years.

When will the penny drop?...

What old chestnut? We are debating Theo, not the wider running of the club which is a disgrace.

He has left because he isn't getting the required game time or being played in position. Wolves have told him to go somewhere else.

They aren't Chansiri issues (other than Moore's appointment), they are down to tactics and selection.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, fpowl said:

We might look back on Theo who could or couldn’t develop into one of the best players of his generation and think well managed Wednesday 

Whilst not the same the management of this player Smells of the Eric Cantana incident and Paolo Di canio 

top talent poorly managed we let slip through our fingers 

it mis management like this like George Hirst, shaw, and uroghide that seems us go backwards not forwards

our club needs a reform I heard many talk about relegation being an opportunity to reset the club and unfortunately this just demonstrates we are still making the same mistakes we have been for years 

yes Theo wasn’t our player but he’s out of contract at the end of the season and it’s just another indication of how we manage or squander talent and players 

Are MK dons going to be the team that puts Theo on the map? I doesn’t put us in the shop window for youth prospects or a forward thinking club it’s just another embarrassment and negativity for the club to deal with 

our reputation in football has taken another hit 

Problem is he was on loan. Of course he should have played more in his natural position, but that still wouldn't definitely guarantee he would have been kept here in January. While we  are having to borrow players to make a team, this will continue to happen regularly.

• Like 2

Guest mrbluesky
6 minutes ago, One De Bilde said:

What old chestnut? We are debating Theo, not the wider running of the club which is a disgrace.

He has left because he isn't getting the required game time or being played in position. Wolves have told him to go somewhere else.

They aren't Chansiri issues (other than Moore's appointment), they are down to tactics and selection.

I'm looking at things as a whole, the Theo situation is just one in a long line of f**k up's at this club, maybe, just maybe, we have to look at all the free transfers, the dynamics of the team, I am not admonishing Moore of any blame, as he picks the team, but to lump everything on him without looking at the playing staff is quite frankly daft, I'm neither in nor out with Moore, why? Because it doesn't matter who is at the helm, there are quite clearly big problems with the way Chansiri runs this club on and off it, and I can say with great certainty this goes all the way to the coaching staff and team.

Take all of the above, and things may not be as black and white as they seem.  

4 hours ago, NorthernOwl said:

This is ultimately the crux of the matter. As promising as Theo is he's not good enough to set up a formation just to suit him.

Of course there is a strong argument that we could/ should change formation for other reasons but that's a different discussion.

Really good points. I would have liked him to stay as undoubtedly talented and likely has a big future  ahead of him. Unlike some others though I didn't see him as an automatic starter based on his overall performances. For us at the present time if it came to a straight choice between him and NML I'm happy with NML who was maybe recruited to cover for this very event 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, mrbluesky said:

I'm looking at things as a whole, the Theo situation is just one in a long line of f**k up's at this club, maybe, just maybe, we have to look at all the free transfers, the dynamics of the team, I am not admonishing Moore of any blame, as he picks the team, but to lump everything on him without looking at the playing staff is quite frankly daft, I'm neither in nor out with Moore, why? Because it doesn't matter who is at the helm, there are quite clearly big problems with the way Chansiri runs this club on and off it, and I can say with great certainty this goes all the way to the coaching staff and team.

Take all of the above, and things may not be as black and white as they seem.  

I'm aware there are wider issues but some things are black and white. If he was playing in his preferred position and getting enough game time, would he have been recalled? I very much doubt it. 

That is the matter in hand here and that's the discussion. 

Just now, One De Bilde said:

I'm aware there are wider issues but some things are black and white. If he was playing in his preferred position and getting enough game time, would he have been recalled? I very much doubt it. 

That is the matter in hand here and that's the discussion. 

100% agree. This is clearly solely down to  how the player was utilised.