Theo decided to leave SWFC after Wolves made their recommendations

Guest 123adam789
3 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

No way to spin this.

Absolutely damning, and doesn’t matter if you rate him or not. 

A Premier League club thinks we can’t be trusted and are a waste of their players time. MK Dons apparently the more suitable alternative. 

And folk on here think we have bottomed out and the only way is up. Even Charlton Palmer believes we could make automatic. Said it before this club is on its knees and its down to person only he will be the death of this club. Utter utter shambles and again made a laughing stock to the footballing community. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

A key line from Matt Jackson, who looks after Wolves' loan players, on Theo Corbeanu's recall: "He has now an opportunity to go to MK Dons and get some regular game time until the end of the season, in a formation which is best suited for him."

They have a formation??? Why don't we employ coaches and get one for us?

Just now, Lombardo said:

They have a formation??? Why don't we employ coaches and get one for us?

Formations and natural positions are overrated mate

Best to just shove the players on the pitch without all that nonsense and shout at them to do their very best instead

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Owlstalk Shop

Wolves clearly see him as a future star.

A future 1st teamer for themselves in the Prem.

They don’t see him as a player to just farm out as someone’s squad player.

We can’t see that potential apparently.

Pity.

• Like 4

Guest mrbluesky
4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

A key line from Matt Jackson, who looks after Wolves' loan players, on Theo Corbeanu's recall: "He has now an opportunity to go to MK Dons and get some regular game time until the end of the season, in a formation which is best suited for him."

I’m guessing they’ve had more assurances of where he’ll play and game time, fair play to the lad, as football is more important than playing in front of big crowds, which is how it should be.

The lad is a great prospect, and I hope our fans give him a warm welcome next time we see him.

No point in hammering Moore, this club is a shambles, I’ll keep saying it, it matters not who is in charge at this club.

When will the penny drop…

26 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

No way to spin this.

Absolutely damning, and doesn’t matter if you rate him or not. 

A Premier League club thinks we can’t be trusted and are a waste of their players time. MK Dons apparently the more suitable alternative. 

I could not agree more. My memory is not what it’s used to be but were we on a few clubs’ naughty list, namely they would not loan us players as we didn’t bother to play them? 

Theo seemed a decent player and I tried to convince myself that we were using him sparingly, seems I was wrong. 

• Like 2

From DMs point of view, he has a style and system that he wants to play, and as good as Theo is, he doesn’t fit what he wants, and he doesn’t want to sacrifice his tactics for one player. 

im not agreeing this is the correct thing to do, I’m just seeing it how he probably views the situation. 

• Like 9

25 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Formations and natural positions are overrated mate

Best to just shove the players on the pitch without all that nonsense and shout at them to do their very best instead

Like we did with Adam Reach for however many years. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

“When I heard that Liam Manning and MK Dons were interested in me, I was excited. I played against the team earlier this season and I knew this is a club that plays a very positive style of football and I think, at this point in time, it is the right next step for me.

https://www.mkdons.com/news/2022/january/corbeanu-arrives-on-loan

Basically confirms it's down to style of play. Ironically, we actually battered MK Dons that day.

Edited by swfcGibbo
Mispelling
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mosborough-owl said:

From DMs point of view, he has a style and system that he wants to play, and as good as Theo is, he doesn’t fit what he wants, and he doesn’t want to sacrifice his tactics for one player. 

im not agreeing this is the correct thing to do, I’m just seeing it how he probably views the situation. 

Yes I agree with this mate 

It might be the right way or it might the wrong style and formation 

But I think you’re bang on

• Thanks 1

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, swfcGibbo said:

“When I heard that Liam Manning and MK Dons were interested in me, I was excited. I played against the team earlier this season and I knew this is a club that plays a very positive style of football and I think, at this point in time, it is the right next step for me.

Basically confirms it's down to style of play.

Wow that’s not great is it 

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, swfcGibbo said:

Basically confirms it's down to style of play.

Or just saying the right thong to get the bus load of fans on his side.

• Haha 1