Theo decided to leave SWFC after Wolves made their recommendations

5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Gotta love it 

Let’s hope NML starts contributing so we can move on a somewhat from Theo 

I don’t see it already from him 

He’s fast, that’s about it - his stature whilst playing reminds me of Leon Clarke, nothing agile or jinky about him at all, bit clumsy. 

On 08/01/2022 at 18:15, trumbullowl said:

He got a lot of the ball against Shrewsbury and their full back seemed to stop him every time. Can't say I'm that disappointed. 

Though when we will play against him I can't see our full back stopping him unfortunately.

I wouldn't read too much into his Shrewsbury performance. He will have known that he was going to be off, his mind will have been on his next loan.

moore is an idiot and on saturday hopefully he will resign or get sacked at 445 after another hopeless display and defeat . makes jos monk pulis look good does old darren ,the football is even moore negitive i didnt think that was possible.. time to go time to go

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, morganowl said:

moore is an idiot and on saturday hopefully he will resign or get sacked at 445 after another hopeless display and defeat . makes jos monk pulis look good does old darren ,the football is even moore negitive i didnt think that was possible.. time to go time to go

Calling somebody an idiot is not constructive criticism and reflects more on the poster than on the victim..

... and hopefully there won't be any reason to sack anybody as I hope for a WIN of the OWLs and not a defeat.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hawkguy said:

Almost like if you play him in position, things will happen lol

FF1C5764-830D-43AF-80FE-72A9C09AA29A.jpeg

Idiots they don’t know what theyre watching.

Shots, Dribbles, crosses, key passes? Absolute Nonsense football.

A player like him you really need to get the best out of him so Get him back at wingback or on the bench to see him thrive. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GermanBird said:

Calling somebody an idiot is not constructive criticism and reflects more on the poster than on the victim..

... and hopefully there won't be any reason to sack anybody as I hope for a WIN of the OWLs and not a defeat.  

i hope i win a million and weds win the european cup but thats not going to ever happen . you can hope all you want the only way we win saturday is if plymouth get 2 sent off and even then i wouldn't bank on us winning 

14 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Stormer of a debut apparently.

Really is a not good look is it. Proper embarrassing. 

Sometimes moves just don’t work out, player and manager/club just don’t gel for whatever reason, this one is entirely on Darren Moore however.

• Thanks 1