Wing Gone

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Thing is though - he really isn't

This is only from what I have seen so far. Maybe the system is wrong or maybe hes lacking confidence but whatever it is he doesn't look very good. He Can't run, can't tackle, can't head, can't shoot. Seems to have a nice range of passing but is far too slow. Wing in all honesty reminds me of Darren Potter. The thing that frustrates me the most about him is that when he loses the ball he shows zero desire to win it back and almost looks like he's throwing a strop.

When I saw him in the pre season vs Huddersfield I thought he was going to be our signing of the season but he has struggled immensely.

I want to like him and I'd love him to do well but I just can't see it happening for him. 

51 minutes ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

I can’t be bothered to even think of anything constructive after last night, I’ll go with FFS go back Wing, you are dogger.

Happy F’kin New Year. 

One of the most constructive comments of 2021 as it turns out!

Guest DoesJackHunt
13 hours ago, Luke said:

The people who say wing is a good player are the same people who say bannan is the best player in the league

I think Bannan is definitely one of the best players in the league but I’ve not seen anything from Wing to suggest he’s very good. I don’t think we’ll miss him 

Boro game was called off.

Tbf, the idea that Boro could just recall loanees is another great example of EFL f*ckwittery.

So, they recall loans from other teams who then, having lost players, find themselves in a situation where they've not got enough players to compete.

Geniuses.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Boro game was called off.

Tbf, the idea that Boro could just recall loanees is another great example of EFL f*ckwittery.

So, they recall loans from other teams who then, having lost players, find themselves in a situation where they've not got enough players to compete.

Geniuses.

EFL just doing what Sky told them as was scheduled for live TV. 

Obviously the game couldn't go ahead and EFL (not for the first time) making themselves look stupid.

7 hours ago, Luke said:

No offence but I'll take warnock and wilders opinion over yours 

You’re willing to accept the opinion of Warnock and Wilder saying Wing isn’t good enough for L1 (I don’t think they’ve even said that) yet you aren’t willing to accept nearly every manager we have come up against who only have very positive things to say about Bannan.

Your logic makes no sense.