SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

1 minute ago, keefdave said:

I turned it off and turned it back on again but it still doesn't work.

Try hitting the side of the telly, or take the batteries out the remote, rub em together and put em back in, one of these will definitely work.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SwellOwl said:

Players look off it, can see which team has played in the Christmas period. Going forward hasn’t been too bad, played some nice stuff. However, as soon as they attack, we crumble. Too many individual errors.  

We have been 2nd best and scoreline certainly reflects this. Payback for them for the reverse fixture. 

We need a few defenders in January . Get rid of Gibson if he’s not gunna play and then sign 2 cbs 

Just now, Barnsleyowl1996 said:

You miss watching Wednesday after 19 days , then we’re 3-0 down after 40 mins 

the Wednesday way

It’s just so deflating isn’t it….I can’t believe the players know how much it hurts and affects the fans …..! They would die for the shirt otherwise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marro said:

I am not going to criticise individuals BUT the 11 on the pitch need to stand up, take responsibility and sort this FFing mess out!

But imagine being one of those 11…. Played out of position in a system that suits the opposites more than it suits us with no (obvious) gameplan. Players can (almost always) give more but I pity them under DM. When mere supporters shake their heads in disbelief when the line-up is announced, it must be heart breaking for the players knowing their jobs have been made harder by our own manager. 

6 minutes ago, megsonstheman said:

PLLLEEEEAAASSSEE    recall Wing in January or else this idiot will keep picking him

You would rather have Byers? Moore assembled a garbage squad and all options are bad options.

If we replaced Paterson and/or Gregory it would be Sow and/or Berahino!

NML is NOT a fffing wing back, never mind left sided one !

Everyone can see it, how the hell can't Moore !!!! 

Then again he'll probably be dunkleys CB replacement  come sunday FFFFFFS !

Hindsight but  should have played him off Gregory instead of Paterson.

Put Johnson in his right position as Left Wing back and started Brannan alongside Dunkley and Palmer.

Round pegs round holes. 

Wing had done well last few times he deputised for Luongo, why play Bannan in that role tonight? Looking at stats at half time, ignoring the goals and it looks competitive. Then I remember we’re 3 down. Football is a very odd game! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OwlerIT2 said:

NML is NOT a fffing wing back, never mind left sided one !

Everyone can see it, how the hell can't Moore !!!! 

Then again he'll probably be dunkleys CB replacement  come sunday FFFFFFS !

Hindsight but  should have played him off Gregory instead of Paterson.

Put Johnson in his right position as Left Wing back and started Brannan alongside Dunkley and Palmer.

Round pegs round holes. 

Don't try to work out what DM is thinking, it'll cost you a fortune in therapy.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

But imagine being one of those 11…. Played out of position in a system that suits the opposites more than it suits us with no (obvious) gameplan. Players can (almost always) give more but I pity them under DM. When mere supporters shake their heads in disbelief when the line-up is announced, it must be heart breaking for the players knowing their jobs have been made harder by our own manager. 

The trouble is that even when the line up is announced its anybodys guess where they’ll be playing.

• Like 1

Just now, Imre Varadi's Conker said:

It's not over yet. We've had more shots on target, we can score 4 but only if we get good shots from now on. 

If we score 4 in the second half I will stand outside on my street and get my c**k out

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1