SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

3 minutes ago, NorthernOwl said:

We haven't  been able to play or train properly and it shows. We we've been very much in the game but so many Individual mistakes.

I'm not judging Moore too harshly on this one. It's the reverse of the previous Sunderland game where we we very fortunate to win 3-0.

Thank god we haven’t been and to train otherwise it would be 5-0 by now

• Haha 1

Paterson needs to go right side def, palmer middle brennan left. 

Theo for Johnson.

Then we either put Mendez Laing up front or sub him for Berahino, though I'd prefer the former. Adds pace and a bit of muscle.

Adeniran for Wing.

Go direct win the second ball, make them sit deep. This should allow BB to work his magic. 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, TheBoyBeevers said:

Ridiculous game. 

Think they’ve only had 3 shots, 3 goals. 

Horror show defensively. 

You’d never guess we have 3 in central midfield, there is a gaping space in the middle of the park. 

This^^^ we had a throw in on half way line, and Bannan / Wing literally just stood in middle watching rather than showing. 

We are truly an awful side. Sunderland aren't even much better, but what they have been is clinical when we've made errors

Time for Moore to go

Players look off it, can see which team has played in the Christmas period. Going forward hasn’t been too bad, played some nice stuff. However, as soon as they attack, we crumble. Too many individual errors.  

We have been 2nd best and scoreline certainly reflects this. Payback for them for the reverse fixture. 

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Am having to do some right moderator work here

Can everyone please chill out and stop acting like proper BELL ENDDDSSSSS tonight?

Ta

Sorry. I have let myself down but when someone blames one of the usual scapegoats when the issue is quite clearly not that player’s fault then it’s hard to not react. But that’s no excuse - my apologies anyway. 

• Like 1

There's just one simple thing they can ALL do, doesn't need talent or skill. Run, run and run. Just pressure the opposition into mistakes, it worked before against these, it worked against Rotherham. Just so the basics first and things can happen. 

Total joke this performance, just zero effort shown and that stems from the manager. You think pep or klop would put up with this lack of running