SUNDERLAND -V- WEDNESDAY

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

Sorry. I have let myself down but when someone blames one of the usual scapegoats when the issue is quite clearly not that player’s fault then it’s hard to not react. But that’s no excuse - my apologies anyway. 

No harm done mate

I just like an easy ride on here without having to do any work 

lol

It's probs best you two just ignore each other ❤️

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

7 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

Somebody ought to remind Moore we need to attack to win games, especially as we're short of defenders. Why can fans see Theo is our biggest threat but Moore can't? 

This mate. A defender by nature just can’t seem to see how to attack the crap out of the opposition - we’ve had a few managers of the same cautious ilk and it bites you in the arse, and it’s poo to watch. It caused Wing plus others to become cautious IMO when he proved game 1 he was a forward thinker.. 
I know key players are out, but if the game is played up the pitch it places less pressure on your weakened defence…..common sense!!!

He’s on thinnnnn ice ….

What a bad bad half.

Find it strange we leave our make shift back 3 so isolated and exposed. We need to get midfield protecting them more. 

We also lack any attacking movement. We have got Sunderland back in their own box a few times, yet we lack ideas once they are defending the box. 

Moore, at 2-0 should be adopting a sit back approach to see us through to HT where we can make changes and possibly get back in the game. However at 3-0 the games gone.

This team is better than just chasing a play off spot. 

2 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

If DC had anything about him he would ring DM and relieve him of his duties during the half time break. If he has any ambition of promotion he cannot hope to trust DM . Time to get rid and look at a fresh start in the January window

Million dollar question - who would you replace DM with?  Who would realistically become our new manager?