Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

Very naive to judge Lewis Wing on his time here I think,  hasn’t really ever got to grips with Darren Moore’s system and I didn’t expect him to stick around 

He’s a championship footballer imo, potential to do very well at Wycombe , and a promotion rival 👀

4 minutes ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

Lewis Wing did not pull up any trees at wednesday, but if we had any say in him leaving to strengthen a play off rival, then that is pretty naive at best.

We won't have had any say. Boro will have cancelled his loan with us then transferred him.

It's a shame it didn't work out with Wing. Like most I was expecting big things from him, particularly with how well he'd performed at Toytown last season. To me he looked a player shot of confidence maybe a fresh move will do him good.

That said, you would think the club would have been looking to bring in a replacement, as there was always a strong chance that Wing wouldn't be here after January. The only other centre midfielder we have currently as back up is Byers, I know his last couple of appearances he's been pretty ineffective, but if he can start putting in performances like he did against Fleetwood earlier this season ( probably best player on pitch that night) 

1 hour ago, owl84 said:

How do you know they are good enough to go on loan to a league side? 

They are all 21 now if you haven’t been in the first team or coming off the bench they aren’t good enough. It’s nothing to do with the people managing them. They simply aren’t good enough. 

Are the classic line that is always wheeled out.😆😆😆