Gurujuan January 2022 Transfer Window MEGATHREAD

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The things i cannot understand is we have had the whole window to get Brennan a league 2 loan, we have Galvin, Waldock, Hagan, Dawodu all need regular league games all look like at best they will be on loan at none league football.

how are these players every going develop, if the club cannot even be bothered to get them out on loan.

Then come June we will release them as not developing or good enough, when in reality its the ones managing their development that are not good enough and should be released for their handling of another crop of youngsters, falling by the way side.

How do you know they are good enough to go on loan to a league side? 

They are all 21 now if you haven’t been in the first team or coming off the bench they aren’t good enough. It’s nothing to do with the people managing them. They simply aren’t good enough. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, room0035 said:

The things i cannot understand is we have had the whole window to get Brennan a league 2 loan, we have Galvin, Waldock, Hagan, Dawodu all need regular league games all look like at best they will be on loan at none league football.

how are these players every going develop, if the club cannot even be bothered to get them out on loan.

Then come June we will release them as not developing or good enough, when in reality its the ones managing their development that are not good enough and should be released for their handling of another crop of youngsters, falling by the way side.

I suspect all of those mentioned will be loaned out to non league clubs. Perhaps bar Brennan. 

So they can go after the window shuts and no rush.

As I've said Brennan is the odd one out and i agree, he needs to go out to a league 2 club.

Edited by Maddogbob