Berahino

6 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Bless you. Same principle irrespective of my typo. Subjective claptrap shouting boo hiss and cr@p. 

It's not a typo when you call him Wing and then reference his previous club later in the post chief. 

garymegson

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, theowlsman said:

Not been impressed with Brown either if I'm honest.

Moore seems to have given up on Brown. Played 20 mins in our last 8 games.

Seems to have less and less faith in Berahino too. 80 minutes in our last 8 games. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Holmowl said:

Moore seems to have given up on Brown. Played 20 mins in our last 8 games.

Seems to have less and less faith in Berahino too. 80 minutes in our last 8 games. 

80 minutes too much 

When we signed him I said he could be the signing of the season or the flop of the season 

Unfortunately it’s the latter 

• Like 1

I defended the decision to bring him in, given the assumed low cost and the speculative hope that his relationship with Moore could find something. 

Even if we had no other options, and we do, I’d rather be playing one of the kids. I hope there’s a get out of some sort come January.

16 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I defended the decision to bring him in, given the assumed low cost and the speculative hope that his relationship with Moore could find something. 

Even if we had no other options, and we do, I’d rather be playing one of the kids. I hope there’s a get out of some sort come January.

He’s on 7 and a half grand a week supposedly which is unbelievable for what he’s producing 

Said when he was getting ready to come on, get ready for a 15min onslaught from them, defend from the front, he took Gregory off who ran his testicles to the bone and replaced him with lazy Saido, put us under immense pressure late on. Terrible substitution 

• Like 4