Berahino

Don't get me wrong I want him to do well

But you can see he's not bothered about his defensive side when he strolls back to help out.

You can only do that when your banging them in up front.

He is not a forward to bring on when your defending a lead.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chansiri is king said:

Waste of a shirt !!! Upto now hopefully things will change 

I have been unsure of this before today. Assumed he wasn't match it but its clearly more than this. Get rid if possible, if not don't pick him again. Waste of a shirt on that showing.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

He's crap.

Crap player, crap attitude.

Must be still thinking about the move to Spurs that never happened.

Typical subjective garbage. Under no definition or appraisal is Wing “cr@p”. Has he failed to live up to expectations? Yes. Has he been disappointing compared to his form with Toytown? Yes. Has he been cr@p ? GROW UP. 

• Haha 9

43 minutes ago, DazUK said:

Don't ever put him on when we're protecting a lead.

No hold up play and strolling back when defending.

Not needed.

U.T.Owls

Like playing with 10 men bringing him on. He shouldn’t even get a shirt after his performance against Hartlepool. 

The game was crying out for Kamberi’s pace and physicality. Really don’t understand what Moore’s thinking at times. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lawrie’s Left Peg said:

Typical subjective garbage. Under no definition or appraisal is Wing “cr@p”. Has he failed to live up to expectations? Yes. Has he been disappointing compared to his form with Toytown? Yes. Has he been cr@p ? GROW UP. 

This thread is about Saido mate, think you've had too many jars for Owlstalk tonight lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

The worst thing about the Berahino situation is when you realise he's meant to be playing for one of his friends as his manager. 

If someone you know brought you into the club surely you'd try and do a bit more?

It's a difficult situation for Moore this, but he needs to use other options more now, for the sake of the team.

Edited by Owls2k
  • Like 2

I just think he’s lost it.  Had something as an under 21 player but hasn’t progressed since and has actually regressed. We took a punt and it hasn’t worked so need to try and offload him to the Indian super league or Cypriot football in January.  Use the freed up wages to get a more effective forward in 

Edited by Southie_Owl
  • Like 3