Our fans on the pitch

It takes just one moron to go one step further and think (or is it fink) "I'll smack an opposition player"....a man who is just going out to work, supporting his family like everyone else does, just in a very emotive industry.

We've all seen these morons. They are at every club. This is why fans should not go on the pitch. Footballers are just doing a job, and most of them for a different company to the one we like. Fortunately that didn't happen today - and may never have happened. 

But it just takes one moron. Which club will make their mark first?

Stay off the pitch and it will never happen. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

How dare we celebrate a goal against Crewe, absolutely disgraceful ladies and gents !    Let’s be sat in silence and total utter disgust at the thought of our mighty club having to play the likes of Crewe 

We’ve got a bigger prawn sandwich brigade than I ever thought 

1 hour ago, Nut said:

First time I've seen this. Had a couple of pig mates taking the pi$$ about it. Bit embarrassing but I don't get the outrage.

That looks like a grown man on the right right of the photo.  Now, that is an embarrassment. 

Edited by Devonstrix

4 minutes ago, RoyCroppersHair said:

Can tell the south stand sitters on this thread.

a good away day, early start with most on the ale, Wednesday go 2 up a few go on the pitch, no harm done…the end.

Go on then point out the south stand sitters 

Start with me 

5 hours ago, The only way is S6 said:

There were loads on the pitch after the Wycombe promotion game & nobody complained. 

Players couldnt even do a lap of honour cos sh@t for brains couldn't control themselves for 5 minutes.

There was loads of fuss and threads on here.

I just shrugged cos this cr@p usually happens.

• Like 1