Our fans on the pitch

What’s embarrassing is having fans who constantly belittle clubs in this league week in week out, like we’re some kind of major club that’s not been outside the top league in 21years , like we shouldn’t have to play the likes of Crewe and Morecambe  

Boils my pi55,  far more than a few lads running on pitch to celebrate a goal 

9 minutes ago, Supervisor2 said:

It also shows how desperate the players are, with the way Corbeanu is celebrating with the fans.

Lets give our away supporters a break, they go up and down the country backing the team. They have witnessed some horrific trips/results/performances this season (and the last two) so let them celebrate.

No one was assaulted, including opposing players, no one arrested,  just some fans experience a day to enjoy a good team performance 

More performances like this and the more we will get used to it.….…and not need to invade the pitch in celebration 😉

…..and yes I know, it was only Crewe

WAWAW

Best reply in this thread. Someone who finally gets it! 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, WendyOK said:

Tell me you don’t have enough points to get a ticket without telling me you don’t have enough points for a ticket 

Lol..plenty of points..I'd ban them for being tinpot..were at Crewe in league 1. Could get me head round it if it was a last minute winner at the lane, but Gresty Rd!

There were some right cap ends there today

Ended up moving from my seat behind the goal after a load of morons spent about 20 mins in the second half goading Crewe junior fans in the main stand. Chants like “your dads a peodo” and “you fat bast3rd” at 12-13 year old kids is totally unacceptable 

What is worse was all the stewards appeared to be Wednesday stewards who stood there and did nothing 

Embarrassing 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

There were some right cap ends there today

Ended up moving from my seat behind the goal after a load of morons spent about 20 mins in the second half goading Crewe junior fans in the main stand. Chants like “your dads a peodo” and “you fat bast3rd” at 12-13 year old kids is totally unacceptable 

What is worse was all the stewards appeared to be Wednesday stewards who stood there and did nothing 

Embarrassing 

We do have some noobs at our away games, one step up from the keyboard warriors. Gotta be hard as nails to shout at abuse at kids, embarrassing.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

What’s embarrassing is having fans who constantly belittle clubs in this league week in week out, like we’re some kind of major club that’s not been outside the top league in 21years , like we shouldn’t have to play the likes of Crewe and Morecambe  

Boils my pi55,  far more than a few lads running on pitch to celebrate a goal 

100% 

Had one tail behind me saying this is embarrassing... 10 mins in.

Am absolute ******** pillock and he had a young kid too, shame cos he'll grow up a nob as well.