Our fans on the pitch

15 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Not my reaction that's embarrassing. Incidentally, did you realise it's a criminal offence to run on a field of play?

I don't think you should be banned for it. The subtle slippery slope of crushing the human experience and spontaneity.

Ban mosh pits at music gigs? Ban words? Burn the books? Long live bolshevik Russia. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

Here's an idea

Let everyone and anyone just do what they want to do that makes em happy

If Norwich fans wanna take photos of Ronaldo let em 

There's a photo of Pele at Hillsborough that always does the rounds for example

If people wanna celebrate a goal let em

There's too much of 'everyone's gotta be exactly like ME' in this life - let people be their own self is my opinion

You’ve quoted/directed this at the wrong person. 

I’m merely stating a preference, in a thread full of people who are trying to take the moral high ground over our fans and telling people what the right way to behave is.

Norwich fans are more than welcome to take photos of the opposition as they surrender to relegation if they like, whatever makes them happy. As a contrast, I’m happy seeing our fans celebrate their own team and have a good day out where ultimately there was no trouble and no bother. 

• Like 2

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Its a bad law in most other cases of trespass its a civil offence, again football fans are held to a higher standard.

Football fans created all the problems that got the laws (and police attitudes) changed around football

So people crying about that should take their issues to the ones who created the problem in the first place

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, WestBerksOwl said:

if it happened every game then it would be a big deal, a bit boring and we would be in trouble, but we shouldn't get worked up over the occasional joyous outbreak with no violence involved.

Exactly this.

Can't believe there's 16 pages and counting and I've kept up with all of it ffs.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Football fans created all the problems that got the laws (and police attitudes) changed around football

So people crying about that should take their issues to the ones who created the problem in the first place

It doesn't work like that, if its a bad law you challenge it, you don't go looking for people who "caused" it, that would be silly and not affect anything.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

It doesn't work like that, if its a bad law you challenge it, you don't go looking for people who "caused" it, that would be silly and not affect anything.

The 'bad laws' were put in place only and solely due to the fans behaviour in the past so go take it up with those fans

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop