George Hirst is a full weight…

1 hour ago, McRightSide said:

Tbf there would be a thread if a player lobbed themselves on the floor twice to try and con a penalty and then led the mob to surround a ref for the red

There would 100% be a thread

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No there wouldn’t.

There wouldn’t at all.

5 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you @SallyCinnamon starting a thread about a shithousing player 

Goodnight, God bless

XO

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, McRightSide said:

McWrongside, and another!

Don’t think he tried to cheat the ref twice. Went down easily but seen our players do it often. Paterson is very good at it for example. Don’t think that would merit a thread if Crewe’s number 9 did the same on Saturday. But because it’s George Hirst we have a thread calling him a full weight so and so and a pile on in the comments below. 

It’s getting late McWrongside. Don’t you think you should pick back up again in the morning and try and get one right?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

Read the thread again but replace George Hirst with Ex Girlfriend 

Why are so bitter against our own fan base in favour of player who walked away in a fashion that cost us money? 

Hirst got serious abuse by an away end of 1,500 Wednesday fans who made the 500 mile round trip to support their team - it was £50 plus £25 for those on official coaches and your applauding Hirst for his money grabbing efforts, and criticising our fans.

• Like 1

He’s no better than last time I seen him play,  just a very average player who I think will be lucky to scrape a career above league two 

Also thought he looked unfit 

Jesus Christ lads. George hirst is not worth all these arguments.

I've met him twice and thought on both occasions he was an arrogant young man. 

He isn't his dad. And he simply got bad advice to follow the money. 

I would put him in the poo house type and I know that if he had scored tonight he would've made a point of celebrating especially. 

Wednesday fans around me tonight all sang songs about him and tbh I shouldn't care. But when he went off and most sang "wvanker" at him. 

I was happy. 

He isn't a reflection on his dad. Our legend. 

#wawaw

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First half he was OK, nothing outstanding. Second half he did nothing apart from attempt to win a penalty and jog off. Both dives were pathetic and he should have been booked. He's never going to be the level of his father, still looks way off it in terms of physicality.

He may well have had the ability (I don't personally think he did) but he really f*cked up his career going out to Belgium.

I'm glad he's someone else's problem to try and solve.

21 minutes ago, TomtheOwl95 said:

First half he was OK, nothing outstanding. Second half he did nothing apart from attempt to win a penalty and jog off. Both dives were pathetic and he should have been booked. He's never going to be the level of his father, still looks way off it in terms of physicality.

He may well have had the ability (I don't personally think he did) but he really f*cked up his career going out to Belgium.

I'm glad he's someone else's problem to try and solve.

All fair. The irony is that he and several others would have almost certainly served their careers better by staying at our car crash club given the way things have panned out. 

• Like 1

Footballers do cheat and it’s no surprise to see comments like this on here after a game like last nights. Throw in the history too and it was an absolute certainty this would happen. 

I can’t blame him for leaving and taking the money when it was offered but like many other people in this country Hirst Jr is just not very good at his job.

If that makes me sound like a jilted ex I couldn’t give a poo . He’s no longer a rookie or a trainee and he is still pish. That’s a fact.

• Like 2