George Hirst is a full weight…

2 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

The one in the first half was as blatant as they come

The one where there was a very slight touch on his right foot which caused his left leg to suddenly go from under him? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Whilst I totally agree with this assessment - and I also think he played atrociously tonight, attempting to cheat right left and centre.

I am reminded that some players come good a lot later in the game.   Ian Wright for instance, or that prat Jamie Vardy.   I think even Drogba and others like Van Nistelrooy were late bloomers too.

They will have been knocking goals in every week for someone at 23 though

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Quickly Kevin said:

Screenshot_20211207-222811_Opera.jpg

Think this was from him getting in the refs ear asking one of our lads to be booked.

Just don’t think it was a clear and obvious dive. Went down easily but you see it every week. If it was Joe Bloggs going down like that there would not be a thread on it or any uproar. Fact.

• Like 1

Just now, Nut said:

The one where there was a very slight touch on his right foot which caused his left leg to suddenly go from under him? 

Yes, but he didn’t fall over like he was tripped 

He sort of fell upwards in some kind of anti-gravity move before plunging to the turf at record speed 

Yeah, that one

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Think this was from him getting in the refs ear asking one of our lads to be booked.

Just don’t think it was a clear and obvious dive. Went down easily but you see it every week. If it was Joe Bloggs going down like that there would not be a thread on it or any uproar. Fact.

Tbf there would be a thread if a player lobbed themselves on the floor twice to try and con a penalty and then led the mob to surround a ref for the red

There would 100% be a thread

• Like 3

Just now, McRightSide said:

Tbf there would be a thread if a player lobbed themselves on the floor twice to try and con a penalty and then led the mob to surround a ref for the red

There would 100% be a thread

This.

We have had many threads before on oppostion players being twats.

After most games tbh.

The idea its just jilted lover stuff isnt true.

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

No there wouldn’t.

There wouldn’t at all.

But so what if there is?

Rightly or wrongly, some people think George Hirst is a bit of a helmet and didn't like some of his antics tonight. 

Truth be told, I couldn't give much of a throw as long as he didn't score, but clearly some are not overly keen on him. 

5 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Are you rating Darren Moore Jim?

Im Bi Polar on him but really want him to succeed and be our manager for a long time 

Do you rate him?

I’m probably in the minority but I do. I think it’s going to be a big ask to get promoted this season but I think in time he’ll put in foundations that will serve us well in the future and ultimately he’ll build a side we’ll be proud of. I think he’s got a good reputation in the game and that will help us going forward but the big question is, will he get the time?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

But so what if there is?

Rightly or wrongly, some people think George Hirst is a bit of a helmet and didn't like some of his antics tonight. 

Truth be told, I couldn't give much of a throw as long as he didn't score, but clearly some are not overly keen on him. 

Which is exactly the point I’m making. The thread is here because he left us 4 years ago and football fans can’t seem to get over it. 

That’s the reason we now have a thread on him.

The exact reason. 

And we now have people calling him all sorts for going down easily a couple of times - something you see EVERY week in football.