The Derby saga part XXIV

ANDY

18 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

Cannot imagine HMRC bending over for them.

1. Get something

2. Get nothing and receive negative publicity for causing a "mental health crisis" in Derby for making them fold

Kinda can't blame them if they went option 2. Could potentially blame covid for causing exceptional circumstances to Derby which has allowed them to let them off with a reduction....even though we know it's a load of bull

23 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Offside from the free kick too. Type of thing that normally goes against us 

By their 10 million pound signing from Arsenal, for whom they still owe 8 million whilst paying him £20,000 a week

• Like 1

On 28/01/2022 at 20:19, Fairy Tail Owl said:

Off topic but what were peoples experiences of the baseball ground? I've been looking at pics of it just now and its got to be one of the worst stadiums I've seen.

I think, along with (the all standing Old Trafford) it was one of the best away stadiums for atmosphere I've ever been to.  

The cup matches there 91/93 were incredible and the league games were great as well.  And the pubs were packed full of owls as well.

It was mainly because of how close the fans were to the pitch.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

I think, along with (the all standing Old Trafford) it was one of the best away stadiums for atmosphere I've ever been to.  

The cup matches there 91/93 were incredible and the league games were great as well.  And the pubs were packed full of owls as well.

It was mainly because of how close the fans were to the pitch.

Rather have the baseball ground than pride park  Great memories of our games there

• Like 1

Guest Mcguigan

What a hypocrite.

Had Derby beat Villa in the PO final, he wouldn’t have even given a thought to the points he’s addressing.

All down to the EFL not MM.

1 hour ago, unkastav said:

They are doing things the derby way…. Trying it on yet again. Gerrem down ten leagues and be done with them

And they'll scrape their way out of it, smelling of roses and hailed as a band of heroes with Rooney as their king. Makes me sick.

• Like 1