The Derby saga part XXIV

ANDY

12 hours ago, agentwalker said:

getting a joke now. You can guarantee if this was us they'd have thrown the book at us months ago

no chance, your talking a big club going to the wall (with the greatest of respect to Bury, Macclesfield etc), nobody wants to see it and FA rightly giving as much time as possible, and would give us or even united as long

Its annoying the stayed up over us but really hope they can survive. looking less likely by the day.

Edited by Fairy Tail Owl

21 hours ago, Hirstys Salopettes said:

Mel Morris doesn’t want to sell PP 

No he doesn't, but borrowed so much secured on the ground now, can't be much value left in it. 

It doesn't seem like the administrators have done a good job, but maybe their hands are tied by the unrealistic expectations of Morris. 

A cautionary tale for any club who sells their stadium. 

• Like 2

On 05/03/2022 at 09:58, latemodelchild said:

Still think they'll give em as much time as they need. EFL deadlines are about as much use as a chocolate teapot it seems. They'll mump and moan a bit but since they became Wayne Rooneys Derby County they've got protection I reckon. 

It might be in EFL’s interest to let the matter drag on for some time yet, but I’m not at all sure that HMRC will be so accommodating - and rightly so 

From the stuff I read on Twitter it seems like if they start next season then -15 is most likely the reality.

Sounds like Mike Ashley is lurking but will come in at the last minute and get it at the rock bottom price.

There was also talk of one of the consortiums having Mel Morris involved, how would that be allowed to happen as he was the one who put them in administration?

18 hours ago, Willie Henderson said:

Looks like they're about to announce their preferred bidder, Chris Kirchner.

If like me you don't know anything about him I found this on Wikibiography, which is very enlightening.

image.png.3be5100c6d29a544f1d3c09e06393979.png

Is it just me, or does none of this make any sense?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1