What happened in the North stand?

10 hours ago, jacko1992 said:

Saw it kick off. Lad got bashed up for bad mouthing Bannan - it’ll be the same prats that boo the knee before kick off. Stewards were absolutely useless. That north stand is riddled with pond life. 

Just put a few SYP Robo cops in the area and I would suggest that they will not be so brave.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

It’s probably more dangerous to fall down two rows of stairs and risk falling and banging your head than it is to get hit square in the face by an 11 stone 15 year old 

Not if the the 15 year old was wearing stone island pal . They are very handy and naughty boys ya know 

10 hours ago, Supersiggi2 said:

You're right. I'm a black belt in trolling, so I should know better. 

It's like the kids at school who did karate....if they used their skills in the playground they'd get chucked out of karate club.

Don't worry sonny, tomorrow is another day. 

Hope troll club goes well today chief. Yesterday you managed to correct my spelling and call me ‘sonny’. I’m certain the other Trolls be impressed and all the hot Troll girls will be wanting your number….

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Hope troll club goes well today chief. Yesterday you managed to correct my spelling and call me ‘sonny’. I’m certain the other Trolls be impressed and all the hot Troll girls will be wanting your number….

Thought you'd have sobered up by now. 

Don't you have some wax on, wax off to do with the karate kids?

2 minutes ago, Supersiggi2 said:

Thought you'd have sobered up by now. 

Don't you have some wax on, wax off to do with the karate kids?

It comforts me to think of you sat waiting for responses from people like me with actual lives so you can Troll them. I often try and picture the life of a Troll. Are they sat alone in a bed sit drinking tea with no milk because they don’t like to leave the house and can’t go to the shop, eating beans from a tin? Or are they really a middle aged housewife with a second online life because they hate the one they have so much?
If the highlight of your day is flexing your mighty internet Trolling muscle then your going to have to improve a lot because your rubbish at it…

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

It comforts me to think of you sat waiting for responses from people like me with actual lives so you can Troll them. I often try and picture the life of a Troll. Are they sat alone in a bed sit drinking tea with no milk because they don’t like to leave the house and can’t go to the shop, eating beans from a tin? Or are they really a middle aged housewife with a second online life because they hate the one they have so much?
If the highlight of your day is flexing your mighty internet Trolling muscle then your going to have to improve a lot because your rubbish at it…

*you're 

Sorry, couldn't resist. Ignore the trolls, not worth the effort mate. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

Can't you 2 rent a room or something 😁

10 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

WAWAW. Pretty pathetic isn’t it. Was going to take my daughter to the match and it seems this sort of behaviour is potentially in all stands. 

The North Stand is my home at s6 and has been since my defection from the kop over 30 years ago but there are areas of it which are not suitable for the more sensitive in our community.

There are parts of Hillsborough that are far more suitable.

Take your daughter to the grandstand and let her enjoy her day.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, debram said:

cause stewards dont want to get bashed for a couple of hours paid minimum wage i guess.

You never know when some troublemaker is carrying a knife these days. If they are daft enough to start a scrap with their own fans then they may be daft enough to carry a knife. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

You never know when some troublemaker is carrying a knife these days. If they are daft enough to start a scrap with their own fans then they may be daft enough to carry a knife. 

I think most on the North do their chopping with a credit card..

• Haha 2